Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eniripsa Revamp

By May 14, 2013, 11:47:32
DevTracker
Reactions 274
Score : 96
Neneko88|2013-05-16 08:00:06
Too bad there weren't this amount of sadida players to make him see and understand :sad:
This is why I worry so much about my Fecas, I love the Feca class as it is, Ankama is gonna destroy them!
0 0
Score : 1295

As a hybrid Fire/Water eni I am really forward to the changes. I currently use
Hurl Set + Lunar boots and ring, maka shovel, Eletoocute ring.
8ap/5mp/+3 Range 34 Crits. 68 Crit Damage.
Maxxed Hammle Mark maxxed Fortifying Word.

While my healing isn;t massive like the maxxed water, I can still pack a punch, + offheal and all the support abilities maxxed. No Regneration. Pretty versatile build, and I think the upcoming changes will solidify my abilities and make my build actually viable for more than dungeons where I can one shot mobs. Once i upgrade to kraken or excarnus and a few other pieces, I will be even more bard like. Jack of all trades, master of none.

0 0
Score : 482

This is just...I could take all the other changes but adding a wakfu cost to fortifying word just seems stupidly silly. This was the base spell for most water enis, and the most important part about it is the no los. Granted you could just save your wakfu for when someone is in need of healing and not in los but I just believe this is going to happen all too often. Get more dodge you say...with the current dodge system it would be too much of a risk to try and dodge if an ally is in desperate needs of heals.

~Jazza

0 0
Score : 640
MidgetMike17|2013-08-27 19:29:00
Get more dodge you say...with the current dodge system it would be too much of a risk to try and dodge if an ally is in desperate needs of heals.
I read somewhere that we might get the same dodge system as Dofus has.
That would be great, because you see how much AP and MP you loose before you walk.
0 0
Score : 2399

My eni heals as if she was level 70 now (she is level 110). Lol. Good job.

0 0
Score : 2819
Senka|2013-09-03 08:00:21
My eni heals as if she was level 70 now (she is level 110). Lol. Good job.
I'm wondering how you are playing your eni, because single target for me I heal slightly more, and now my multitarget healing is much better and more effective.
0 0
Score : 139

I also wanted to state my opinion about the new, post-revamp-Eniripsa. English is not my mother-tongue, and I neither have the time nor the nerves to check everything I've written over and over again, so I simply excuse myself for all mistakes in orthography and my (horrible) style.

I only knew the water-eni before, so therefore I don't feel competent enough to judge about changes concerning the air or fire tree. Nevertheless, for the water-eni, this revamp is a shame. It was an absolutly unnecessary nerf to the class and I want the developers to rethink this revamp and change important aspects.

First, fortifying word (FW) should again take 4 AP and 1 BP. The eni must be able to heal constantly and independent from WP without line of sight (LOS). I would be ok to decrease the healing effort slighty therefore if it was increased in this revamp (if not, just restore the prae-revamp-fortifying-word, please). It should only costs 1 WP after unnatural remedies (UR) was casted so that the healing spell is used to cause damage. I presume that for that reason the WP-cost was introduced because otherwise the eni is clearly op: Imaging a panda-tank blocking the opponent while enis hiding behind the panda deal damage without LOS by casting UR and then FW twice.

Second, please, rethink Transendence. The old one was more useful, or better to say: it was useful, the new one isn't anymore. In repect of further highlevel-dungoens i would introduce a cooldown of several rounds (up to 10 for example) instead of only one cast per fight like the prae-revamp transendence worked. I don't now what effect it should have by casting transendence on a teammate.
- Casting Transendence on the Eni himself should have the same effects it had before the revamp.
- you should be able to cast it not only at the beginning of your round.
- casted on a teammate it should reduce the teammates AP to the half.

Third, rethink Regeneration. I think this is joke. Absolutly useless.

Yes, I want the Eni (or at least the water-eni) to be much more stronger or at least as strong as it was before the revamp. I also think that from its history and background the eniripsa, especially the water-eniripsa, should stay the main-healing class of the game. After I briefly overviewed this thread, I found different meanings and positions about the new eniripsa. There are some who (still) like the class and are even able to see a improvement to this class in the revamp (I guess 30- 50% of the player ) and other who don't like it anymore (50-70 %). Now I'm asking myself: Isn't this enough proof that the revamp wasn't good at all? A truly good revamp should have been as striking and convincing as - for example - the xelor's revamp a month before. I guess about 90% of all former xelor-players at once liked the new xelors. So to those who still admit that the new eniripsa is great or better i want to answer: The Eniripsa should be a much more better class than it is now after its revamp!

One advise to ankama: Check Grou if he is secretly paid by any other game-developing-company for sabotaging Wakfu by ruining the classes. Seriously, it wasn't an acceptable work at all he delivered due to the feedback of the community. Also take into regard that he was also responsible for another class and its revamps that turned out in a way that disappointed the majority of its players in the same way the eni-revamp disappoints now: the sadida. I haven't played this class yet, but i had to listen to too many lamentations of sadida-players. I think only the fact that the earth-tree of the sadida holds with Earthquake a spell that can not be used properly without the risk of harming yourself and your team instead of your opponent - is absolutly inacceptable. The sadida is not gambler like the ecaflip is. So please Ankama, hold Grou from causing even more damage to this game then he already did.

0 0
Score : 262

is it bad that when I saw Grou was the admin that started the thread my first thought was "F*CK here comes the nerf reaper." xD

0 0
Score : 5

im sorta cofused on the rework, i have not been on in awhile. My coney though ( i am level 35 and my coney is maxed) cannot heal more than 6hp now though. is this a glich or did my coney get nerfed beyond repair??

0 0
Score : 5185

The coney depends on the Enis stats so at your low level the heals are going to be low as well.

The coney has overall lost healing power, but it got nontheless a lot better than it used to be in my opinion. Not only can you control it now, which is a huge, huge buff (I hate AI that does what it wants..it usually gets everything wrong), you also have tremendous summonig range on it.

That kinda makes it a surgical tool to reach team members on the other side of the battle field for emergency heals and can also serve as a beacon for invigorating word to bounce from.

1 0
Score : 4

So there's still no water eni guide? Are they nerfed?

0 0
Score : 1034

Good job!
Latest revamp made Eniripsa the worst, absolutely boring, crippled and unplayable character of them all.
Amakna, sometimes you're doing the most ridiculous changes in the world of MMORPGs...

0 0
Score : 9313

Eni? The worst and unplayable? You must have misspelled the class name because its just ass useful as it was before.

0 0
Score : 154
Rokugatsu|2014-03-07 22:11:43
Eni? The worst and unplayable? You must have misspelled the class name because its just ass useful as it was before.
And even more: some builds nearly unplayable before now became useful. I personally tried full-water, full-air, fire/water, fire/air and all of them are good enough to play them.
0 0
Score : 1711

Not to mention that in the next update damage all will be taken into account for healing, so enis are gonna hit even harder and hybrid builds that involve healing will be so much better.

0 0
Respond to this thread