Ankama Trackers

Eniripsa Revamp

By May 14, 2013, 11:47:32
DevTracker
Reactions 274
Score : 786
Eddaos|2013-05-20 01:53:19
Kikuihimonji|2013-05-19 23:25:32
How about that: Unnatural Remedies cost 1WP: apply Zombification to targeted enemy.
If cast on self turn water spells to damage and return 1WP.

This way we can still use Unnatural remedies just like now: to make healing monsters hurt self and make other allies inflict dmg with heals, but in same time we will have the ability to solo without loosing WP to train water spells.

This would get my vote. Added bonus is UBs/bosses/certain mobs would still be zombie immune but water enis could still use water spells as offense. It's more compatible with 12AP builds too.

Edit: should add they'd never let us turn our spells to dmg for free. It costs a fire eni to change it's fire spells to heal.
It actually doesn't cost fire eni a WP to turn their marks into healing, the WP cost on regeneration in the pdf is returned if its cast on the eni. So I see no reason not to make unnatural remedies this way. But of course the drawback to both of these spells would be that you can only use 5 wp a fight if you want to be able to heal and damage freely as a water/fire eni, since you need at least 1 WP to cast the spell, even if it is returned.
0 0
Score : 844

ahah-ha this is your payback for OP in start of realese !!! ahahahahah (just joke)

i think chages is interesting, want to see complete pdf.filehappy

0 0
Score : 9077

I wish they'd remove heal resist or rework it so you arent left where you can't heal somebody at the end of a long fight. Maybe have it lose stacks after a turn of not being healed?

2 0
Score : 1032

Besides all the blah blah blah of "this got nerfed" and "what happened?"

THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE (at least in the foreseeable future of a year or so)
to FIX (not patch) the hygiene/heal resist problem.

You have two mechanics that fight each other.
--Hygiene boosts heals over a long fight
--Heal resist destroys heals over a long fight

THIS is truly broken.
THIS should be your first priority in a "redo" of the class.

0 0
Score : 4366
aquabeauty|2013-05-14 12:30:29
I am okay, with all of the changes except for one of the changes
[ Being that Grou is posting, I expect him to nerf all of my classes]

Why? are you guys designing so narrow mindedly.

STOP FORGETTING THAT THE PVP system is open to ALL of the classes. ALL OF THEM, NONE OF THEM ARE EXCLUDED. MEANING we still get pk'ed and we still need to be able to defend ourselves.

You guys are so narrow minded that you design for ONE aspect of the game on each class. Creating such a huge divide between PVE and PVP only cripples our support classes. Please stop making the same mistake each and every time, you are making the game worse and worse. Then, you wonder why your player base is so low?

EVEN SO THIS IS ONE HUGE NERF FOR ENIS IN BOTH PVE AND PVP.

BUT THE TRANSCENDENCE ONE, WOW that is the real failure of this nerf.

You're going to nerf ALL of the 5 things, that supported the eniripsa. + YOU FORGET you've already NERFED heals with heal resistance. This is ridiculous. This is absolutely absurd.

Now about giving me a WP-less Unnatural Remedies. Great about time. BUT I CAN STILL ONLY HEAL SO MUCH because of heal res. So your giving me something which you've already taken!

ONCE I WAS LIMITED BY WP, NOW I AM LIMITED BY HEAL RES. ALIKE, to how Unnatural rememdies use to cost wp.

The only reason why Grou didn't announce heal res with this update and the reason why the two nerfs are being spaced out is because they know that with announcing it all at once, even the dumb people would understand how HUGE of a nerf this is.

Calculate this,

Your heals are being nerfed by mechanics (wp, usage per turn etc) and then also by heal res. You are going to be one awful healer regardless of whether you can do the math or not.

Now I know I attack you alot Grou, and that you probably have alot of work and stuff. I know that if you read my posts you probably go "damn, aqua beauty sure gives a hard time" Well I am not trying to bash, be mean, or be rude. Its just that you are making the game god awful for me, you are ruining my leisure activity, and I am trying to help you see how terrible you are making this game for me and for others. Any ways, I hope you listen. T_____T

Yeah, I got to agree this time... it's getting to be too much nerfing my top two most favorite classes and forcing them in one direction: Sadida lone sadida being the only real option now, and now my most favorite class eni is going to be more of a walking target for pker's.... yeah. You don't like support classes being on their own huh? Regardless, I still play whatevers... mostly like the costumes and role play anyways...
0 0
Score : 482

All these class changes to reballance everyone is breaking the game. As an alternative, why not create a system which changes your spell effects and damage during pvp as opposed to pvm?

Example. An eni loses their constitution bonus and lowers their healing effects when fighting in pvp, and when fighting pvm their bonuses are in effect accordingly as they were before the heal resist patch.

If eni were good enough to heal, without the need of a 2nd eni during pvm, everybody wins?
Although we have alternative healers unlike an eni, players would always prefer a 2nd eni because they know that no other class can compare to their healing powers.

As of the heal resist patch and the fear of further "nerfs" i have ceased playing wakfu. its adding so much content, but you're not listening to your customers.

Vood~

0 0
Score : 729

Good news for you guys , the WP have been retrieved from revitalizing word though the spell have been nerfed from 65 to 58. Its fair i guess.

0 0
Score : 2046

Just read the post and I am speechless...
2 words: RIP Eni

0 0
Score : 9050

Yay, finally they listened to us at least once! *applauds and fireworks*
Grou or whoever it was, thank you for removing WP cost from Revitalizing. It feels a lot better now. ^^

But i'm still having a big butthurt about eniraser costing WP. There's too much situations in the game, when you just can't use WP. If you can't revive, you're not eni anymore.
You're even not a tank anymore, since no absorprion & heal drain (last one was helping really a lot, imo).
Btw this wasn't OP tanking, just emergency tanking with a big risk for eni itself. sleep
So, without passives & eniraser with no WP cost, you're just a piece of shit useless canoon fodder.
I don't want my enis to be this.

0 0
Score : 3149

Actually Eniraser costing WP isn't a bad thing, so long as it's only WP and not AP, that will leave space for more heals especially in the case of a ressurection. With WP removed from revit (thank god) and Coney not being stackable (if it even becomes good enough to use), what else will you use WP on anyway? Eniraser is a fairly situational spell anyway, sure you'll need it but I don't see why you'd have to use it more than 3-4 times per fight.

I can't say i'm pleased with what Grou is doing on enis though, cause he said his intention isn't to nerf water enis but he already destroyed their damage output by a lot and now he's nerfing revit in order to keep it the same? Err ok.

Only thing that we probably might look forward to now is Coney changing, but that doesn't seem to be going in the right direction much as Coney should be there to support mostly Air or Fire Enis that have no direct way of healing themselves, yet it supposedly takes after the eni's WATER damage as its heal bonus. That doesn't make any sense. Someone before said that it will even get like 10 base heal on its spell and pretty much heal worse than it does now. So I'm gonna get this straight, if coney doesn't heal around 150-200 HP at level 100 (not base, but general output should be that, with maxed speciality) and for ANY branch the eni may have, it's complete and utter bullshit and no-one has any reason to go for it. And I still hope heals isn't the only thing it gets cause that's pretty boring. If I remember right the new coney also doesn't simply cost 1 WP at max level but 2 AP along too. If that doesn't get it to be a summon in the tier of drheller or boombot (or better even, it does cost more), then lmao so much for trying not to nerf things!

Anyway, I don't think I want to bother more until things actually start looking solid but best of luck Grou, I hope you do a good job with this.

(otherwise i'm going to laugh so much when my water masque ends up replacing my eni)

0 0
Score : 473

Oh right... The Pdf got updated.

water Removal of Revit WP, reduction of its heal, all remains the same.

fire Heals will be on par with water. AP cost and dmg changes. Marks give: 50 % of target hp, WP back ( max 3), rebirth, % of MP, % chance to get ap used for kill back.

:wind: Dont know about any dmg change. Air isnt my branch. just some nice effects. -40 % dmg, 50 % dmg to adjacent enemies ( like massacuring mark), % change to make spells cost 1 more ap , propagator, gangrene ( -6 per ap)

Specs( max lvl)

Unnatural remedies: 2 ap

Trans: 1 WP, one use per fight, cast at start of turn. 0-3 range no LoS

Coney : 2ap reduces AoE dmg by 50 %.

Regen: cost 2 ap no LoS

Eniraiser: Cost 2 ap , -2ap -20 % max hp to target res'd

Absorption : same as pdf.

Constitution: same as pdf.

Expert healer unchanged.

Massacuring mark. Same effect just 0.5 x lvl of monster for DMG or heal. +20 % fire dmg ( max 100)

Master propagator: same as pdf

Grou asked the French community, whether they prefered absorption or Heal drain. So far everyone said heal drain is better.

:tap:Beezle of the Beehive 

0 0
Score : 9313

So basically.. water and fire stays the same? And it took them a few months to come up with this?
At least Coney and Eniraser doesn't use WP anymore.

0 0
Score : 2819
younglick|2013-05-23 10:12:19
Oh right... The Pdf got updated.

water Removal of Revit WP, reduction of its heal, all remains the same.

fire Heals will be on par with water. AP cost and dmg changes. Marks give: 50 % of target hp, WP back ( max 3), rebirth, % of MP, % chance to get ap used for kill back.

:wind: Dont know about any dmg change. Air isnt my branch. just some nice effects. -40 % dmg, 50 % dmg to adjacent enemies ( like massacuring mark), % change to make spells cost 1 more ap , propagator, gangrene ( -6 per ap)

Specs( max lvl)

Unnatural remedies: 2 ap

Trans: 1 WP, one use per fight, cast at start of turn. 0-3 range no LoS

Coney : 2ap reduces AoE dmg by 50 %.

Regen: cost 2 ap no LoS

Eniraiser: Cost 2 ap , -2ap -20 % max hp to target res'd

Absorption : same as pdf.

Constitution: same as pdf.

Expert healer unchanged.

Massacuring mark. Same effect just 0.5 x lvl of monster for DMG or heal. +20 % fire dmg ( max 100)

Master propagator: same as pdf

Grou asked the French community, whether they prefered absorption or Heal drain. So far everyone said heal drain is better.

:tap:Beezle of the Beehive

Is it me, or do enis just sound even more OP, now? I'll miss 1ap Regen but no LoS is glorious, but all in all things look nicer.I just...I'd feel weird complaining about 4 specialties all costing 2ap, but then again i dont want then to increase in cost, either. The specialties seem relatively balanced.

All in all just seems like the amount of tears shed threatened to drown Ankama so they actually recoiled on nerfing the eni. Tis a shame.
0 0
Score : 2761

I'm not sure but i'm reading the french pdf and noticed it on coney:"_famillier(ne peut pas taclé) sort (lvl=a l’eni) :murmure 3 PA, 2PO, soin chromatique 10 (base :1 inc :0.1)_), hygiène +2 _-réduit les dégâts de zone de 50%

Does it means it will use the chromatic element as sadidas?

0 0
Score : 9313

I like the changes in specs, but I expected to see more changes in water and fire spells. In water to give us more possibilities and fire to make the marks easier to apply.

0 0

Eniraser with no WP cost too?!
THANKS GOD. Now i can rest in peace. *tears of joy*
No, seriously. This made my entire life happier.

Navigation through all-the-french pdf was really tough for me, so the only thing i've seen yesterday was Revitalizing without WP, huh. :'D

@Neuroid

Actually Eniraser costing WP isn't a bad thing, so long as it's only WP and not AP, that will leave space for more heals especially in the case of a ressurection. With WP removed from revit (thank god) and Coney not being stackable (if it even becomes good enough to use), what else will you use WP on anyway? Eniraser is a fairly situational spell anyway, sure you'll need it but I don't see why you'd have to use it more than 3-4 times per fight.
Seems like you've never been at Vamp or Monk dungeon? :p Vampy is a pretty difficult dun, and if someone is KO'd/blind/his resists ripped off too hard, we should use eniraser. But Vamp burns your WP with a great pleasure, so you'll have 0 WP and ally which needs your help, what you will do?
That's the reason why eniraser should NEVER cost WP, imo.
As i remember, there are few more mobs using "divine silence" debuff on you, so you won't be able to use WP at all.
0 0
Score : 3149

@Seguchi

Yes I've done those dungeons to death, but frankly I don't think you would use only two dungeons in the entire game as your reasoning behind this. Certains mobs having ways to counter WP-use doesn't mean that Eniraser wouldnt be awesome with WP if you're not up against those. But oh well, that doesn't matter now if they'll stick to AP.

0 0
Score : 473
Maxiliano|2013-05-23 14:18:09
I'm not sure but i'm reading the french pdf and noticed it on coney:"_famillier(ne peut pas taclé) sort (lvl=a l’eni) :murmure 3 PA, 2PO, soin chromatique 10 (base :1 inc :0.1)_), hygiène +2 _-réduit les dégâts de zone de 50%

Does it means it will use the chromatic element as sadidas?

I don't know for sure, but it could be two things.

Option 1: Coney lvl 0 had base heal of 1 and Coney lvl 9 has base heal of 10.
Option 2: all Coneys have base heal of 1 and it increases each turn by 1 and caps at 10.

Prob Option 1.
0 0
Score : 942
Pandosorus|2013-05-22 19:35:32
Good news for you guys , the WP have been retrieved from revitalizing word though the spell have been nerfed from 65 to 58. Its fair i guess.
How? It's a spell with no range that cannot self heal. How is it fair to nerf it?It's not.

Edit: Oh and fortifying still shouldn't be limited to 2/turn. The second pdf is a bit better, but it's still a HUGE nerf to Eniripsa and quite frankly I don't believe it's deserved. I'd rather see the other healers that suck (sorry water sadidas) brought up to Eni level rather than Eni being brought down. I don't think it's fair to try to make the game more difficult by nerfing support even further than what has already been done to Eniripsa's in the past.
0 0
Neuroid|2013-05-23 16:58:41
@Seguchi

Yes I've done those dungeons to death, but frankly I don't think you would use only two dungeons in the entire game as your reasoning behind this. Certains mobs having ways to counter WP-use doesn't mean that Eniraser wouldnt be awesome with WP if you're not up against those. But oh well, that doesn't matter now if they'll stick to AP.
But you probably have to agree that we haven't too much high lvl dungeons atm, nothing to choose from. So Vampyro should be taken into account. ^^
(That's one of my favorite dungeons btw, i'm running it just for fun often.. So i'd be sad if they implemented that everything-WP-cost thingie)
0 0
Respond to this thread