FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What ive learned as a Sadida

By xandramas April 03, 2012, 22:02:06

7 ap is necessary for all builds. No matter your build you'll need to use rust to summon greedys effectively. 7 ap will also allow you to summon a doll and if you have a fire bow summon long range fire bombs.

Earth is a lot of direct damage and combined with totems have a lot of interesting effects but cant be channeled through dolls which comes in handy at times

giving greedys and blocks wind attacks through channeling will sometimes cause them to run away and cast and not use their melee (careful with that)

Summoning an air greedy with kmir next to a close enemy is a great way to get it away from you

leveling muddoll by using it to summon is effective and at higher levels is a decent way to get a few extra hp and heal you much faster than eating your doll.

Vodoll is pretty much only effective on bosses and high level mobs in a party and requires a lot of coordination with lower levels because most people dont understand how to use voodoll properly. I've stopped trying to explain it to lower level parties anymore.

seeds make a good wall if you need to keep an enemy away and an extra damage sync if you put it near the end of their movement path.

Dont expect to be extreme damage dealers, ever, utilize your dolls as tanks with dmg support, utilize vodoll as your main damage source in high level parties. You can take out any enemy with 1 cast of vodoll and a DPS who knows what their doing.

Putting a firedoll behind you first turn, then putting a voodoll on the targetted enemy and a seed next to the totem will give you a 4x fire doll explosion if planned properly (Easy way to take out a strong mob at the beginning of the fight)

Seems like you cant mind control dolls when they are angry so dont waste the 2 ap.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 3011
xandramas|2012-04-03 22:02:06

Vodoll is pretty much only effective on bosses and high level mobs in a party and requires a lot of coordination with lower levels because most people dont understand how to use voodoll properly. I've stopped trying to explain it to lower level parties anymore.

^This, omg this. I hate grouping with lvl +50s that still dont know what the totem is or how it works.
My highist level character is only 38 but I know the ins and outs of every single class.
And I expect any one past level 30 to know them too.

Knowledge is power people!
0 0
Score : 904

Voodoll + Block are good soloing tools now that HP regen has been greatly reduced. Also, if you're not using Voodoll in parties, you're doing it wrong because despite your ability to cast spells through dolls, Voodoll remains the best tool with which you can do damage through air spells and support your team.

1 0
Respond to this thread