FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question regarding Doll Link

By ManiacalXLVII February 14, 2012, 23:05:56

Okay, here is my question: Does doll link (lvl 20) transfer 20% of damage to EACH doll or just all of them at once? To be more precise;Say you have 5 dolls out, you get hit with 100 points of damage, does each doll get 20% of that damage separately (20% of 100 is 20 points of damge so each doll gets 20 points x 5 dolls = 100 points) OR does that 20% ( 20 points) scatter to the other dolls and each gets 5 points of damage? If the damage doesn't scatter over the dolls, wouldn't you say Doll Link is a very powerful support spell for a Sadida?!?!?! You'll be a awesome tanker taking no damage. If not, than I'm happy to know that I'm gonna start over on a different character. Please reply ASAP.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3

Its per doll, good luck getting 5 leadership and then keeping 5 dolls on the field.

Special damage sources bypass it.

Also getting hit by AoEs, lol...

0 0
Score : 579

I believe doll link works like this... Each doll out reduces damage by 20%. So say you take 100 and you have 1 doll out, you take 80 damage. If you have another doll out you take 64 damage. Your probably thinking why not to 60? Well it reduces the damage of 80, not 100. The damage you don't take will be then evenly distributed to your dolls. Sorry if this is not correct, I haven't played Wakfu in a while so... yeah.

0 0
Score : 97

Thanks for your support guys.

For your reply FrozenMango, Its pretty easy to get leadership and keeping them alive. Although getting to the level required to have Doll and + Leadership to their full level is gonna be a very bumpy ride, not to mention a lot of grinding, keeping them alive is very easy to me however. I'm level 19 at the moment and only lost 5 dolls in total. I'm not saying it's always easy but keeping them alive is nothing compared to wait i'm about to endure to get Doll Link working the way I want it too.

In reply to you zarondd, I'm guessing you might be right. After all, having 5 blocks and taking no damage might be too OP for ankama to miss. Nevertheless, I have calculated the % to 100 and it seems reasonable to go that route rather than a build that allows a sadida to take no damage as long as the dolls are stay alive long enough. Anyway, I'm happy to know that each doll gets 20% of the damage inflicted. Thank you sooo much guys.

ManiacalXLVII smile 

0 0
Score : 3

Just be aware that Special Damage sources bypass protection ie:
-Bump damage
-Many "Status Effects" (Dots, Damage on AP/MP)
-Fecastopheles glyph effect
-Speed Bonus -HP
-Bonus damage from some Critical Hits (usually the ones with status effects)

-AP/MP/WP damage is also not blocked

0 0
Respond to this thread