FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Sadida Guide

By mik-e - MEMBER - January 04, 2012, 12:53:14

Starting a fresh thread for all things Sadida.

I plan to keep this current. With the help of the community and my guild I think I can do it. So feel free to ask questions or add something you have tested.

*Note I'm doing my best with layout both visually and for easy access to the information but if you have any tips please don't hesitate to suggest them.

Sadidas Shoe

+ Pros
  • Very powerful late game
  • Top tier PvP class
  • Exceptionally survivable

- Cons
  • Weak early and mid game
  • Dolls can clutter the field in group battles
  • Long ramp up time in battle

Example of how to read the spell listings:

Spells
Example - #cost #range
Damage Ratio, respect to cost at level 100
*PreOB DR of 1.1 was the average, but with the OB patch base damage increased because % was harder to obtain.
Damage Growth, per 10 levels

[Elemental]

water
Water

Vaporize - 4ap 1-4r
DR: 1.125
DG: 4.25

Tear - 5ap 1-3r Linear Non Los
DR: 1.32
DG: 6.26

Mudoll - 3ap 1-4r
DR: .94
DG: 2.26

Rust - 5ap 1-5r Targeted 2ndAtk
DR: .96
DG: 4.55
:: 2nd Attack ::
:: DR: .48
:: DG: 2.32
- Total -
- DR 1.44
- DG: 6.87

Drain - 6ap 1-3r Linear Targeted
DR: 1.47
DG: 8.38

:wind:
Air

Woodland Stench - 4ap 1-3r
DR: 1.225
DG: 4.65

Poisoned Wind - 3ap 1-3r
DR: 0.467
DG: 1.31
:: Wounded State ::
:: DR: .533 per mp
:: DG: 1.52

Sudden Chill - 3ap 2r Non Los
DR: 1.10
DG: 3.13

K'mir - 4ap 1mp 1r Melee
DR: 1.32
DG: 6.26

Gust - 5ap 1wp 1-5r Cross Aoe 1 Non
DR: .567
DG: 3.23

earth
Earth

Bramble - 4ap 2-5r
DR: 1.225
DG: 4.65

Fertilizer - 5ap 1-3r
DR: 1.18
DG: 5.66

Wild Grass - 3ap 1-3r
DR: 1.10
DG: 2.83

Earthquake - 2ap SelfCast GlobalR ?Aoe
DR: 3.2
DG: 6.06

Multiple Bramble - 6ap 2-4r Circle Aoe 2
DR: .87
DG: 4.95
2 0
Reactions 25
Score : 635
[Support]

Active

Doll

Summons a doll seed which can be turned into a doll

Doll Sacrifice

Kill a doll and regain a % of its max hp.

Voodoll

Invoke a totem that will redirect damage or heals to its target. Push back damage destroys it.

Tree

Transform into a tree granting a turn of invulnerability and nettling your dolls.

Sic'Em More

Target doll gets bonus ap, mp, final damage% and lock for a turn.

Passive

Explodoll

Upon death doll will explode for a % of its max health in a square around itself.

Doll Link

Transfers part of the damage received by the Sadida to it's dolls.

Sadida Savoir-Faire

Increases leadership and totem redirected damage.

Green Guard
Dolls have a chance to enter the nettled state when the Sadida receives damage.

Still Life

Upon death the Sadida has a chance to resurrect as the 'Ultra-Powerful' Doll

[The Dolls]

Dolls are the signature mechanic for the class and are important to most every Sadida build, some more than others, and are very important in PvP which is why the class keeps getting nerfed.

Dolls cost one leadership to summon and maintain so you must have a leadership score greater than the number of your summons in play to summon another doll.

First step to creating a doll is to summon a seed using your support skill.

The doll is created when any elemental attack hits a seed; yours, opponents, weapons, aoe etc. Non elemental attacks will only damage the seed and not turn it into a doll. Seed can die.

Depending on the element of the attack you get a different doll with different skills and stats.

[Water] The Greedy water

Stats:
  • 10%hp
  • 4ap
  • 4mp
  • 4wp
Spells:
Liquid Ghoul - 3ap melee
1 water damage level 1 - 41 water damage level 100

This is the only doll that does damage on its own. It attacks with a melee water attack called Liquid Ghoul which costs 3ap and deals water type damage. This spell is not affected by your damage modifiers but by the doll's which are based on its level, eg a level 20 greedy will have +20% water.

[Air] The Maddoll :wind:

Stats:
  • 5%hp
  • 4ap
  • 4mp
  • 4wp

Spells:

Irritation - 3ap 1-3r
Subtracts 1mp at level 1 - Subtracts 2 mp at level 100

Final Demotivation - Trigger=Death Circle AoE
Subtracts 2ap

This doll casts at range and tries to stay out of the fray. It deals no damage but instead removes mp by casting Irritation which costs 3ap and has a 3 range. Successful mp removed via Irritation also adds 2 Hypermovement stacks, +10% mp removal resistance. Hypermovement loses a stack per turn. When this doll dies it drains 2ap from everyone in a circle around it via Final Demotivation.

[Earth] The Block earth

Stats:
  • 15%hp
  • 4ap
  • 2mp
  • 4wp

Spells:

This is your tank doll having no attacks and higher hp, resists, and lock than the other dolls. It only has 2mp so if it does lose its target it takes a bit of tactical positioning to get it relocked.

[Fire] The Sacrificial fire

Stats:
  • 5%hp
  • 4ap
  • 3mp
  • 4wp

Spells:

Sacrifice - 4ap circle aoe
10 fire damage at level 1 - 100 fire damage at level 100
Instantly kills caster

Unable to create this doll himself the Sadida is left to rely on weapon, teammate, or monster attacks. Upon creation this doll will run to its max range and, if any enemies are in range, self destruct for fire damage in a circle around itself. Will not refund the WP spent to summon it. Will activate explodoll.

[The Totem]

Voodoo is the Wakfu signature mechanic for the Sadida. Upon cast of Voodoll it will invoke a totem linked to your target that will redirect any damage or heals it receives to it's target. A totem needs one free leadership to be cast, and each Sadida can only have one totem on the field at a time.

The linked target can now take damage from either being targeted themselves or if the totem is targeted. Can also take AoE damage twice if both totem and target are hit.

The totem will also increase damage to the linked target based on the support skills the Sadida has invested in, at max it will increase damage through itself by 40%

The only way to destroy a totem is push back damage; you have to push something into it.

While push back is the only way to kill a totem, pushing a totem directly will only serve to push the target because the totem itself is stabilized.

Dolls never attack totems, with their own spells or with charged spells.

Totem targets can be back stabbed. Totems will always be "facing" bottom right corner but back stab is dependent on the orientation of your target. Basically transpose your target in place of the totem, keeping the same orientation.

[Still Life]

Still life gives you the chance to return to the battlefield as a doll upon death. The chance starts at 0% and increase by 5% until it is certain at level 20.

You return as the Ultra-Powerful, entering the battlefield with ?? 8% ?? of your max hp and your normal Ap Mp and Wp. You are able to cast the 3 spells available to your dolls, liquid ghoul, irritation, and sacrifice.

Any dolls on the field when you died will remain active until you die again.

Still needs testing
  • Exact hp (I estimated)
  • Is hp affected by Sadida doll level
  • Does green guard remain as the Ultra-Powerful
  • Does doll link remain as the Ultra-Powerful
  • Can the Ultra-Powerful be healed
  • Does explodoll active when the Ultra-Powerful dies
  • etc...

0 0
Score : 377
[Builds]

Devastator
  • 5000 hp
  • 600% elemental
  • 12 ap
  • 8 mp
  • 16 wp
  • 100 crit chance

Equipment

Hat

Tactics

tbc
0 0
Score : 55

your guide is looking great so far. i would suggest:
1. add individual pictures of the spells to the spells description
2. going into stats and builds
3. talking about technique and fight-style options (Greedy spam, totem in corner)
4. mention the pros and cons of sadida so people don't give up on the early game weakness...
5. talk about equipment sets one should focus on getting
6. do not mention "preOB" things as they are not useful anymore asides from making things a little depressing sleep

I know you probably would have done some if not all of these things. just trying to get a list of sorts going biggrin

keep up the good work!

1 0
Brynthia|2012-01-06 16:54:43
your guide is looking great so far. i would suggest:
1. add individual pictures of the spells to the spells description
2. going into stats and builds
3. talking about technique and fight-style options (Greedy spam, totem in corner)
4. mention the pros and cons of sadida so people don't give up on the early game weakness...
5. talk about equipment sets one should focus on getting
6. do not mention "preOB" things as they are not useful anymore asides from making things a little depressing sleep

I know you probably would have done some if not all of these things. just trying to get a list of sorts going biggrin

keep up the good work!

So I split it into 3 sections. Elemental. Support. Builds. Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.
0 0
Score : 131

Pretty useful, I didnt even know we had a fourth doll!

1 0
Score : 1353

You should add, that the trick to using a block is that they must add up to the level or more than the level of whatever you are trying to lock. IE: A level 20 mob must have at least two level 10 blocks. Two level 15 blocks almost always ensures a nice hold. Three would be better, as it seems that having +5 over the mobs level is what will keep the lock the longest. No lock is forever unless you can surround them. High dodge rates will also effect your lock, some mobs need to be surrounded, others don't.

Wild grass is a blocks best friend. It will crit for +2 and add +1 without. So as of now, a blocks 2mp + wild grass, mobility almost matches a greedy depending on the crit. I have been running blocks from one side of the map to the other.

Finally, there is a technique to drawing a mob towards you to force a lock. Positioning yourself so that you are close enough to the mob that it moves towards you instead of away is highly important. You may take a hit or two, but once you've achieved your lock you're set for the rest of the battle. Preemptive seeding for block death is suggested to ensure that your nicely locked mob can't sneak out on the death turn. Once your high enough to seed and pop a doll on the same turn, this becomes less important.

Sadidas are a slow and progressive build up to damage. Once they reach level 40 or so, life becomes easier. Until then, hang in there... we Sadi's are all good friends with the Phoenix.

0 0
Azuredragonette|2012-01-07 18:40:56
You should add, that the trick to using a block is that they must add up to the level or more than the level of whatever you are trying to lock. IE: A level 20 mob must have at least two level 10 blocks. Two level 15 blocks almost always ensures a nice hold. Three would be better, as it seems that having +5 over the mobs level is what will keep the lock the longest. No lock is forever unless you can surround them. High dodge rates will also effect your lock, some mobs need to be surrounded, others don't.

Wild grass is a blocks best friend. It will crit for +2 and add +1 without. So as of now, a blocks 2mp + wild grass, mobility almost matches a greedy depending on the crit. I have been running blocks from one side of the map to the other.

Finally, there is a technique to drawing a mob towards you to force a lock. Positioning yourself so that you are close enough to the mob that it moves towards you instead of away is highly important. You may take a hit or two, but once you've achieved your lock you're set for the rest of the battle. Preemptive seeding for block death is suggested to ensure that your nicely locked mob can't sneak out on the death turn. Once your high enough to seed and pop a doll on the same turn, this becomes less important.

Sadidas are a slow and progressive build up to damage. Once they reach level 40 or so, life becomes easier. Until then, hang in there... we Sadi's are all good friends with the Phoenix.

While all of this is valid and can be done, I have yet to find a reason to not just focus on damage and instead support the dolls. The more dolls the more lock is true but the idea of using 3 blocks just for one target is insane to me. I'm glad you have found a way to utilize block, and if I get to testing it I will include your tactic in the guide thank you.
0 0
Score : 83

how does rust work?
detailed explanation, pls

0 0
Score : 141

k'mir works nice with block dolls too. It works in reverse, if the enemy manages to avoid the lock, the doll will follow where they move.

0 0
penway4|2012-01-09 03:06:41
how does rust work?
detailed explanation, pls

The way rust works now is for 5 ap it will deal 3-48 damage to a single target at a range of 1-5.

If you have a totem out it will also deal half, 1-24, to whoever is linked to the totem regardless of location.

You CAN target the linked character, you can NOT target the totem. You must have a target, cannot target nothing and hit them with only the second part of the spell.

Does this make sense?

*Note Spell description says to the totems target so not sure if the secondary attack hits the totem then redirects or if it directly hits the linked character. The difference being is if would you benefit from the +totem damage or not.

irongolemus|2012-01-09 04:03:05
k'mir works nice with block dolls too. It works in reverse, if the enemy manages to avoid the lock, the doll will follow where they move.

That is something to think about, I never considered it viable due to K'Mir's formerly terrible damage. With the new damage buff I'll give it a try. Upon testing I'll include it into the guide.

On a personal level I really do hate that spell, but I think the increased damage could make it viable perhaps in an PvE air build vs one critter. But the 1mp cost rather than 5 ap now makes it seem iffy, especially since the extra ap isn't usable until you get a base of 7.

Thank you both for your questions biggrin Keep em coming!
0 0
mik-e|2012-01-06 13:48:34
[Builds and Tactics]

Doll Master
just to heads you up, there are two builds for doll master; water and air
the earth build doesn't focus on dolls too much save for the explodoll combo
0 0
penway4|2012-01-09 17:32:45
mik-e|2012-01-06 13:48:34
[Builds and Tactics]

Doll Master
just to heads you up, there are two builds for doll master; water and air
the earth build doesn't focus on dolls too much save for the explodoll combo

Thank you! I just put that there as a placeholder I plan to talk about at least 6 different builds dealing with stats, abilities, elemental trees and tactics
0 0
Score : 1150

A little curious...can the sacrificial doll's damage be modified?
Like through -fire damage- [max hp[explodoll]]. Or is it based on just your level; like the inflatable?

0 0
Ninjakittie|2012-01-09 23:57:08
A little curious...can the sacrificial doll's damage be modified?
Like through -fire damage- [max hp[explodoll]]. Or is it based on just your level; like the inflatable?

As far as I know increasing your fire% will not increase your dolls damage. Doll's damage both greedy and sacrificial is based on their attack spell's level, which is equal to your level. The only thing that increases doll damage is +summons damage from gear such as the PreOB boo wolf set

*Note I am not sure how the Sacrifical does its damage calculations or how it scales. If anyone knows please let me know so I can include it
0 0

While typing out the doll spells my computer decided to restart itself and I lost all the work. Turned it back on and retyped it and added the section on Still Life and the Ultra-Powerful and submitted it, but I had too many images so I again lost everything. Haha third time is the charm or so they say.

Continue submitting questions or what you have tested.

0 0
Loneith|2012-01-11 11:57:05
While typing out the doll spells my computer decided to restart itself and I lost all the work. Turned it back on and retyped it and added the section on Still Life and the Ultra-Powerful and submitted it, but I had too many images so I again lost everything. Haha third time is the charm or so they say.

cannot backstab totems, I've been told by many
0 0
penway4|2012-01-11 21:42:44
Loneith|2012-01-11 11:57:05

cannot backstab totems, I've been told by many

Thanks a bunch, edited the guide to reflect this.
0 0
Score : 3

Base Doll HP (% of your MAX HP):

Block 20%
Greedy 15%
Mad/Sacrifice ~7.5%

Multiply by bonus to get total final HP.

Totem Hit Position:

Determined by Attacker (of totem) position and Target position, not based on Totem location.

ie.

Front Stab

Atk > Totem < Tar
or
Totem < Atk < Tar

Back Stab

Atk > Totem Tar >
or
Totem < Atk Tar >

0 0
zarondd|2012-01-21 00:54:04
Base Doll HP (% of your MAX HP):

Block 20%
Greedy 15%
Mad/Sacrifice ~7.5%

Multiply by bonus to get total final HP.

Totem Hit Position:

Determined by Attacker (of totem) position and Target position, not based on Totem location.

ie.

Front Stab

Atk > Totem < Tar
or
Totem < Atk < Tar

Back Stab

Atk > Totem Tar >
or
Totem < Atk Tar >

Thank you for the help, will test then include biggrin
Are you sure these are the current values, I was under the impression they were lower.

*Edit

I tested using a sadida with lvl 0 doll and 100 health and my results were 15% block. 10% greedy. 5% mad 5% sac.

these are the values I will be using

I also tested totem and will be editing the guide to reflect these two insights.

Let me know if I am wrong though biggrin 
0 0
Respond to this thread