FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Build Question on Abilities (not skills)

By kurokat December 03, 2011, 20:43:09

I'm quite new to Wakfu, so then of course Sadida's as well. I have been only playing for about 3 days now and my Sadida is lvl 23. I've been looking all over these forums for different tips to see what has worked and thankfully my favorite element (water) seems to be a preferred for the race.

One thing I'm not seeing is how to spend your points on abilities. (HP, Lock, Dodge, XP+, Prospecting, Move, AP+, Wisdom, Kit+, Crit+, Initiative).

I was wondering on what is a good thing to be spending the points on. For now, I've not spent a single point as I would really like another AP, but I would also enjoy HP or a higher Dodge to get away from those pesky locks. I do like items as well so Prospecting sounds nice along with Move to get around. Not sure about XP+ as you could just kill more and use the points elsewhere.

Anyway, any thoughts? What is most important to a Sadida and why? What about abilities like HP, Lock, Dodge, and Initiative that have no upper limit? How much in those is too much and should be spent on a different one, or should all be spent into a single one?

Thank you for your help.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 377

I have a level 50+ Water Sadida that I have since stopped playing until the next patch. The build that works the best is to pump all points into hp as well as getting +HP gear. The secondary stat I'd look for would be the elusive +Water damage.

HP is by far the best stat for, in my opinion, almost every class; its the only viable stat on the water Sadida. Every 100 levels the ratio goes UP. So the first 100 = +100 hp. the next 100 = +200 hp making the total 300 hp for only 200 points etc... Without this bonus health you and your dolls could not live though a battle making every other stat useless.

Lock and Dodge are useless to spec into due to the fact they are broken mechanics and that monsters have ridiculously high of both anyways.

Wisdom is only viable for power leveling before a point reset but due to your low damage you would have to be in a group or you couldn't survive a battle with anything your level. End game this would be wasted points.

Prospecting's specific effect hasn't been disclosed and again would be discouraged in general when you could roll an Enutrof and get a minor bonus from the prospecting.

Kit may seem nice but when you think of end game they will be wasted points, also the fact that the gear is currently not even created for end game also makes this skill useless.

Crit chance is expensive and since you will be doing most of your damage via dolls not your spells it is not worth it.

Initiative lets you move sooner in battle, so far no amount will give you extra turns per round. The measly bonus that you accumulate faster are not worth the points.

AP is not worth saving up for, your base damage is so low and the available water gear is a joke really.

MP is even less useful, all boots after a certain level, ~40 give a bonus mp so 4 should be more than enough.

Note: Wakfu considers any class that has a Water branch to be a Support class, aka less desirable in every way than the pure damage classes. The main damage for a Sadida come from his water doll summons which at best take an entire round to summon and infuse. While their AI has gotten better it is still not preferential to direct damage (I doubt it ever will).

If you want more information about my Support skills, gear guide, play style etc... just ask

-Ithess

0 0
Score : 654

HP is the way to go. I did an AP, and not sure if it was worth it - though it is much more valuable on the Earth Sadida I'm running. At any rate, max HP, and if you think you have some crazy build idea, you could deviate.

0 0
Score : 111

I have a level 50+ Water Sadida that I have since stopped playing until the next patch. The build that works the best is to pump all points into hp as well as getting +HP gear. The secondary stat I'd look for would be the elusive +Water damage.
Hello good person. Can you tell me the Sadidas Support build you went? Like Doll, Savoir-Faire, Green Guard, etc? I'm kind of stuck on which would do the best overall damage. I do really weak damage at the moment and seem practically useless to my teammates when we run through a dungeon.
0 0
Score : 377
calvindoii|2012-01-25 07:46:54
Hello good person. Can you tell me the Sadidas Support build you went? Like Doll, Savoir-Faire, Green Guard, etc? I'm kind of stuck on which would do the best overall damage. I do really weak damage at the moment and seem practically useless to my teammates when we run through a dungeon.

This was prebeta and was focused on solo grinding;
I pumped hp.
I went full doll. full green guard. was working on full doll link.
I had 1 natural leadership. +1 from a gem. and my staff gave +1 as well.
Was wearing tree set.
Was going to trade out for full boowolf with the rest of tree for water and filler.

I would usually tank the mob and let my dolls rage and kill it with their double attacks. Was the fastest way. I also let my water dolls tank and kite the mobs around.

At level 50 the mad dolls used to steal 2mp so I could summon 2 or 3 and just kill melee mobs at range. Due to hyperactivity and the 1mp steal dolls this is no longer possible.

Mind you since open beta sadida have received more nerfs and bugs again.

sad 
0 0
Score : 111
I would usually tank the mob and let my dolls rage and kill it with their double attacks.
Oh yeah i noticed how some people's dolls hit twice. How do you let them hit twice? i know nettled makes them hit twice but that isn't permanent i see people constantly hitting twice.

and thanks for the advice earlier biggrin
0 0
Score : 1760

If you hit any doll with one of your air spells, that doll will be able to use a version of that air spell on its next turn, as well as any other spell it would normally get to cast.

0 0
Score : 654
calvindoii|2012-01-26 07:46:38
I would usually tank the mob and let my dolls rage and kill it with their double attacks.
Oh yeah i noticed how some people's dolls hit twice. How do you let them hit twice? i know nettled makes them hit twice but that isn't permanent i see people constantly hitting twice.

and thanks for the advice earlier biggrin
There's two ways:

* If you get the "Nettled" effect, Greedies will do Liquid Ghoul (their base attack) and Nettle in the same turn. Nettled can be applied through Green Guard procs or by casting Tree with dolls active.

* If you cast multiple air spells on a doll, the doll's "Puffle" spell will cast all copies. For example, if you cast two Poison Wind on a doll, it's Puffle spell will add two sources of damage and Wounded.
0 0
Respond to this thread