FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A few questions

By February 25, 2011, 07:21:06

So after playing the sadida I have a few questions about the class i hope can be answered.

1. When a suicide doll is created (fire) and it attacks and suicides does this "Death" trigger the effect of the skill explosivedoll thingy (the one that does damage when your doll dies)?

2. How exactly is doll hp calculated?

3. Is it possible to totem a totem or totem an enemy twice? (assuming totem is maxed so theres no wp cost)

and finally

4. what exactly determines the order in which dolls move? I've noticed that when creating the seed thing and the doll on the same turn with 7 AP the doll seems to go after the enemy, but if I make the seed, wait one turn then create the doll
the doll moves right when i end my turn.

Thanks for any answers!

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 4296
1. When a suicide doll is created (fire) and it attacks and suicides does this "Death" trigger the effect of the skill explosivedoll thingy (the one that does damage when your doll dies)?

I haven't tested this but yes, it's supposed to.

2. How exactly is doll hp calculated?

Doll HP is based on your max HP, including any bonuses you get from equipment.

The Block = 33% of your max HP (1/3rd)
The Inflatable = 20% of your max HP (1/5th)
The Maddoll = 10% of your max HP (1/10th)
The Sacrificed Doll = 10% of your max HP (1/10th)

Thus, the Block is the best for any effect dependent on its HP, and the Maddoll and Sac Dolls are the worst. Even with 500 HP and level 4 Explodoll, a Sac Doll would only blow up for an extra 20 dmg (still not bad).

3. Is it possible to totem a totem or totem an enemy twice? (assuming totem is maxed so theres no wp cost)

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure about this one. I suspect that it is, but I haven't gotten around to trying out a totem build yet. If you can chain totems, it seems like a powerful combination with Earthquake or Manifold, or any AoE supplied by your allies.

4. what exactly determines the order in which dolls move? I've noticed that when creating the seed thing and the doll on the same turn with 7 AP the doll seems to go after the enemy, but if I make the seed, wait one turn then create the doll
the doll moves right when i end my turn.

I'm still figuring this out, too. From what I can tell, doll seeds have a certain initiative score and are inserted into the initiative order appropriately when they're summoned. If you summon multiple doll seeds, they go in the order of first-summoned-first-served, so to speak.

Once you activate a doll, though, I'm not quite sure what happens. Sac dolls seem to take their turn right away; I haven't had the time to check if this is because they have very high Initiative or not. If you activate multiple dolls of the same kind at the same time, the first doll activated is the first to act.

I suspect that if you activate a doll and its initiative score changes, it is reinserted into the proper position in the initiative sequence. For example, Inflatables have ZERO initiative for some reason; mine always seem to go at the very end of the turn, which is annoying. Considering what an onerous task it is to summon a doll in the first place, they should at least be given good initiative so that they can act immediately. (However, there are tactical advantages to going right after your dolls, as you can finish off enemies they weakened, or whatever.)
0 0
Respond to this thread