FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

These aren't the skills I'm looking for...

By February 24, 2011, 02:22:42

What happened?

Click here

These aren't the skills I see described on the main page.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 198

Not enough direct damage dealing spells, so you'll take these spells :-P

0 0
Score : 54

The spells were changed and the website wasn't updated to reflect it, pretty common occurrence, especially for a beta.

0 0
Score : 939

It would help to actually be informed of these things. I think we need a serious re-write on the main pages.

1 0
Score : 977
0 0
Score : 54

Personally I would prefer more detailed patch notes/teasers instead. The website is more to give a general idea for the public than provide information for beta testers, it's not very reasonable to expect the information to be up to date with current builds. The game developers are not going to bother the website guys to change this or that bit of info every time they change something up.

0 0
Score : 99

Just looking at the abilities and spells from that link, they sound a thousand times better than the utter crap the Sadida's currently have.

Those skills actually sound useful. What they have now is just plain broken, too weak, and no fun.

0 0
Score : 1785

Not to mention the dolls are broken... they attack Cra beacons and also run around sometimes like chickens with there heads cut off when a clear path is available to an enemy

0 0
Respond to this thread