FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

brb being as stupid powerful in pve than a Cra, without the not having to be intelligent.

By Johnwiddin - MEMBER - February 23, 2011, 18:25:24

As I've said time and time again, Cra's don't require much thinking, but this just made my day.

I defeated a group of 8 Piwis at level 7. Most who play Cra's would say, "That's no feat at all." But I'm sure you're all familiar with my friend here.

So without further delay. Take a look.

I started the fight by backing slowly into that corner while multi brambling them.
which eventually killed 2. When they got close to me, I turned into a tree. I believe since I was untargetable they ran away.

Then, given the time they moved away. I planted 2 seeds and watered them. (I planted 3 total. Earlier a fire bird slapped its seed and it became a suicide doll. As such, I'm using a fire weapon so I can use them.)

And then it was a matter of mopping them up one by one.

So yeah. I've found Sadida to be as good as a Cra, without the "hurr air beacon in ur facelol."

Ps: I used a stupid amount of healing.
1 0
Reactions 19
Score : 294

I like this strategy. Tree is amazing.

0 0
Score : 138

Only problem is I'd like fights to not take me like 5 mins each as a sadi, because you know, they do. Their offensive ability is abysmal, their defensive ability is ok, and their support ability is also almost non-existant. Granted looking at the skillset I'm sure Sadi can solo the hardest of the 4 available classes, so they have something. Still how many turns did you go on those piwis?

0 0
Score : 5781
Only problem is I'd like fights to not take me like 5 mins each as a sadi, because you know, they do. Their offensive ability is abysmal, their defensive ability is ok, and their support ability is also almost non-existant. Granted looking at the skillset I'm sure Sadi can solo the hardest of the 4 available classes, so they have something. Still how many turns did you go on those piwis?

A Cra can still do it better. The Damage isn't enough, and the Dolls have very little health.
0 0
Score : 54

The slowness of the combat is my biggest problem too, the dolls are an interesting and versatile mechanic but they're just too weak. We either need to be able to set them up faster, or they need to be more powerful if it's going to take several turns to get them planted+popped+buffed.

0 0
Score : 4389

It makes no sense that you have to waste a whole turn to plant a doll and then you have to wait for the monster to attack to be activated.

I guess I expected too much with Wakfu, doesn't live up to it's Dofus counterpart after you get those "omg it's new" glasses off.

0 0
Score : 855

you can attack the seeds yourself btw. wind = ap/mp loss doll, earth = block, water = dps

0 0
Score : 352

This seems like the most effect class to fight tofu early on due to poisoned wind (-hp/mp used). Too bad it doesn't stack.

0 0
Score : 5781
you can attack the seeds yourself btw. wind = ap/mp loss doll, earth = block, water = dps

It takes me 3 turns to get my dolls set up. chances are, one will be damaged beyond any healing I can provide for it.
0 0
Score : 648

Hmm. You can take out a doll in one turn if you max the Doll skill. It brings it down to 3ap, and there is a 3ap spell in each branch.

Also, the Sadidas have potentially better single-target healing ability than an Eni with maxed Voodoll and Mudool. You can cast Voodoll on an ally, then cast Mudool on the totem to heal them from anywhere on the map, twice a turn. And it's no small amount, either. I can heal 18-22 dmg a turn at level 15 to one person, and I haven't tried maxing Voodoll yet and I have no +healing. It costs no WP when maxed and it goes down to 3ap. Of course the totem comes with consequences, so you have to be careful with how you use it.

So, yeah. Sadidas are potentially quite amazing, you just gotta know where to look.

0 0
Score : 4296

That is not superior healing to the Eni, but that's sort of a different topic. ^__^

I think my one big complaint about the Sadida is that the dolls are low in HP. They have neat effects, but they die so quickly. Against anything but wabbits, the maddoll and inflatable die in one or two hits, and even the Block is easily worn down. In PvP they're a minor nuisance at best, and utterly insignificant to anyone with an AoE.

Unless dolls are buffed, Sadidas will be obsolete once Osas come out. Compare any doll to almost any monster of an equivalent level, and you'll see why.

0 0
Score : 72
That is not superior healing to the Eni, but that's sort of a different topic. ^__^

I think my one big complaint about the Sadida is that the dolls are low in HP. They have neat effects, but they die so quickly. Against anything but wabbits, the maddoll and inflatable die in one or two hits, and even the Block is easily worn down. In PvP they're a minor nuisance at best, and utterly insignificant to anyone with an AoE.

Unless dolls are buffed, Sadidas will be obsolete once Osas come out. Compare any doll to almost any monster of an equivalent level, and you'll see why.

QFT. I had this complaint years ago in the French beta. I'm surprised that doll HP hasn't been balanced even after a remake of the class. A simple gobball outshines dolls almost twice its level.
0 0
Score : 648
takewithfood|2011-02-24 03:40:03

Well, no, it's not superior to an Eni. I just meant that it can be more effective than an Eni in certain situations.

But, yes. I agree with the doll HP problem. It is too low. Another possible solution is to remove the WP cost of casting Doll.
0 0
Score : 310

I've found that I just ignore my dolls as a Sadida. As a matter of fact, the only spell I've really been using is Poison Wind. Cast Poison Wind twice then run away. Rinse and repeat until enemy is dead.

0 0
Score : 855

ya i really dislike how this class is heavy on wp.

5 dolls isn't enough, especially when you simply cast sac dolls.

dolls are part of the class, why make them use wp... i don't get it.

0 0
Score : 1590

One thing I've found is that when you equip a staff and level seed, you can effectively drop 3 seeds and activate them all turn one.

0 0
Score : 364

Huh?!

0 0
Score : 134

As a double-beacon Earth Cra, I like to think I have to be intelligent to win. Only being able to fire in straight lines is a bit tough, but worth it when I hit a monster with a piercing arrow and two beacons in one shot.

0 0
Score : 127
One thing I've found is that when you equip a staff and level seed, you can effectively drop 3 seeds and activate them all turn one.

Huh?!

He's probably referring to pilgrim's staff with one level of Doll Knowledge (or max Royal Gobball set), but any zone weapon can activate a bunch of dolls as well.

Click here
0 0
Score : 364

Oh, I see... the "in one turn" only applies to the "activate them" part of that sentence.... Thanks for the clarification.

0 0
Respond to this thread