FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New kids on the block

By Rurichan February 18, 2011, 22:58:05

So, Derek has revealed that Sadida's will be added into the game as part of the patch next Wednesday. I personally plan to try out this new class, who else is planning on making a new character once they come out?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 310

I'll be joining you to try it out, but I doubt I'll play one in retail.

0 0
Score : 1045

Sadida + Errodu = Love forever

0 0
Score : 45

I was hoping for Pandawa/Sacrier personally but hey Sadidas could be cool to see if they get bonuses with the Ecosystem or something =)

0 0
Score : 12959

This is my favorite race after the Iops so I'm so psyched to make my character on Wednesday!
I'm inspired that I might make some Sadida fan art biggrin

Will play this class in CBT, OBT, and when it goes live, for sure.

Going water all the way, mmmmmm poison.

0 0
Score : 648

Sadida has always been my favorite class. I'm going to probably use a mix of Earth and Air. Air for the dolls and Earth for the damages. happy

0 0
Score : 915

i think we are all going to see a few saddi's incarm on wednesday.. i did like my sadida in dofus (very unique class to play)

0 0
Score : 127

I don't doubt you, but I'd like more information. Can you link me to Derek's post? smile

0 0
Score : 2024
Imakuni|2011-02-21 00:46:04
I don't doubt you, but I'd like more information. Can you link me to Derek's post? smile

Here you go love:

Click me
0 0
Score : 337

As all mmo's upon receiving a new class, we're going to be flooded with Sadi's on Wednesday, and then it'll slowly balance.
I'm excited for Fecas, Osas, Xelors, and Masqueraids.

0 0
Score : 523

I'll make a Sadida till I'm bored of it, then stop playing till they release a new class and repeat the process till Srams come out.....

0 0
Respond to this thread