FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New on sadida: tips

By FenrirWerewolfe September 25, 2012, 00:22:54

Helo there
So, I've decided to go on Sadida after I used cra on the beta because...it looks like a fun class!
Anyway, I was wondering how to develop my build, and to do that I need to know how to play those!
So, little help is needed. How the different build works in term of gameplay?
Thanks in advance!

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 5954

low lvls(to 70-80 lvl)-hp+dolls+earth and water spells.
After 80-all points to hp or +2 ap or element dmg-like u want.

0 0
Score : 189

Thanks!

If I want to go Earth Sadi, wich skill should I level up?

Also, I can't find a use of the totem at the moment...Any tips on how to use them?

0 0
Score : 24983

"Totem" redirect dmg to enemy if you attack it. If enemy is close to "totem" then you can use aoe spell to deal 2x damage. You can also use Fertilizer any time to make enemy suffer greater damage even if it's not close to "totem". However if something will stand on "totem" it will be impossible to target "totem".

As for "Doll" spell it's more like seed of doll that you need to activate with other (any) spell.
Water spell will turn seed to attacking doll (melee water type damage dealer)
Air will make seed turn to Madoll wich reduce enemy's MP and runs away
Earth spell used on seed will summon Blocker. Blocker doesn't attack but got high Lock and highest HP. All dolls (and even seeds) are obstacles just like beacons of Cra. You can place seeds and not activate them but wait for enemy to end their turn close to the seed and attack it - this way enemy will make doll for you (it will be your doll just someone else can activate the seed). This way you can manipulate field and receive minimum dmg. However in order to make dolls effective you need to invest a lot of points in HP (and get equipement with high HP).

To summon totem you need 1 leadership.
To summon doll (seed) you need 1 leadership too.
To summon totem and doll you need 2leadership.
You can have only 1 totem summoned at time though.
You can summon max 2 doll seeds at time but you can have as many dolls as leadership and WP allows you to (with 6 leadership and 6 WP you can theoretically make 6 dolls)

Oh and fire spells used on seed will turn seed into Sacrifical doll wich walks close to enemy and explode.

You can use seeds (not activated) to make enemies loose their attack on it - this is handy for pve. You can also try to summon Totem on enemy and place seed between totem and enemy (if there's 1 free cell). This way you can attack enemy and you will have earth blocker making enemy not able to get close to you (if enemy attack with earth), support in damage (if enemy attacks with water), nice damage bonus to enemy that enemy causes to self (if it attacked seed with fire and sacrificial doll self destructed near it and totem it will make enemy suffer 2x explosion because it's aoe). However don't use this trick if enemy uses air spells as air doll is not made for close combat.

From air spells interesting are K'mir and Gust. K'mir makes you able to walk around with enemy that got attacked. Can be also used on allies to move them. Target of K'mir can move you too - in their turn as K'mir effect vanish at start of your turn. After using K'mir you and your target cannot be pushed/pulled wich can be handy for example in Black Crow fight.

Gust pushes up to 4 targets in 4 different directions while attacking up to 5 targets.

All air spells can be redirected via dolls (cast directly on doll and it will cast it in it's turn). You can use Gust on Seed or Doll that is close to Totem and if enemy is close to seed/doll too then it might make you use Gust once but attack enemy 3 times with it. Basically you will aoe totem seed and enemy by aiming seed that is in center of Gust. It will make enemy suffer normally 2x damage from aoe but doll that will be summoned will cast Gust again in it's own turn wich means enemy will receive 3x damage from Gust. This is hard to trigger as enemy and totem and seed/doll need to be exactly in right cells and after using this enemy will be pushed so might not be possible to do this trick again. Blockers can be helpfull if they lock enemy 2 cell away from totem. Experiment, try out things.

One of the tricks is to make Blocker with air spell (with gust). Basically pushback dmg make earth dolls so if you push enemy on Seed it will make blocker appear.

Other trick is to make K'mir on doll and then controll the doll to walk away with enemy. This is however difficult as K'mir cost MP itself and can be cast only from 1 cell. Still there are possibilities that makes this class tactical and fun to use.

With 9 AP build you can make 2 seeds and activate them with Rust for making 2 water dolls in 1 turn. Vaporize can be used to control the doll (normally dolls have their own AI). Drain can heal dolls but if you have few dolls summoned then it will make healing terribly low.

You can use Doll Sacrifice to heal up self with doll's HP or simply to remove doll and place new one. It will make you save WP but mind that fight where you try to keep having WP for dolls will be long. Still it's usefull when you want to make Totem and Doll is on the way.

Explodoll is another source of damage related to HP, though it hurt allies too if they are close.

Doll Link reduce damage you take by making dolls suffer part of the damage for you - it's really usefull if dolls manage to survive and you manage to heal up after with doll sacrifice - you can play a role of tank in group.

Doll Link also makes you receive less damage in case explodoll hurt you. It's really usefull but if you will be hit by aoe togather with dolls then i doubt doll's will survive.

Still Life triggers when you die and turns you into green doll. In the cell you are the white tree will appear. This tree is dead and will block cell like beacon. Your reinarnation form will appear on empty cell. As doll you can use all 3 spells that doll's have (water doll, air doll and fire doll). Dolls and totem will remain on the field so you can still use their help. For example you can act like Sacrier and use kamikaze spell next to enemy and totem for double damage - though it will KO you but you might finish off enemy too. In case you kill enemy with this spell you will appear with 1 HP after fight, and your enemy... will be dead.

Sic'Em more can be used to improve single doll's effectiveness.

Tree can be used for immunity but it can be used only once per whole fight. Still it will make all your dolls improved like if you were using Sic'Em more on all dolls.

Savoif Faire basically improve your leadership. It says it give redirection damage bonus but i think it's bugged and doesn't give anything besides leadership.

Green Guard is effective when you receive damage and you have dolls on the field - it will improve dolls in similar way Sic'Em more of Tree does but doesn't cost you anything because it's passive. It can be used well togather with Doll Link when you tank. Also if dolls explode and hurt you, even for 1 dmg - there is chance that Green Guard will trigger. Your allies can attack you with weak spells to try to trigger it too (it's always better then making them waste turn in case they can't reach enemy).

I can tell you that doll link+doll sacrifice+green guard is great for normal pve. It's also good for team fight, however it turns out to be lame in pvp as lot of classes aim to kill your dolls first or aoe you and dolls wich makes you out of WP fast.
Totem is handy for pvp and boss fights. It's also good for pve especially if you can aoe (Rust, Gust, Multiple Bramble) or basically if you earth sadida. However in pve your dolls might walk on totem and block access to it. Enemies might do that too unless you will use your back to make them backstab you (to position them with use of their AI that makes them attack you from behind if they can).

Sadida is cool because you can move away form enemy even if you get to enemy lock zone. And you don't need dodge for that. You have gust and k'mir and suport of blockers gives high chance for enemy to get locked after you escaped.

I belive you will find out more if you try everything and fight different enemies. For example if monster is using aoe - you might make him hurt self via totem. It's always fun to see. "Why you hurt yourself?" - That stuff smile

As for doll sacrifice i can tell that if you might want to leave it at level 7 for 2AP cost. It's still good. For Green guard you might want to leave it on 15 levels (due to AP bonus on dolls). This is however for build where you know you will get hit.

For totem i think you should max it and you might consider adding +1 Range or use items with Range bonus.

I can tell you that sadida is good in avoiding dmg and also good when it suddenly needs to turn to a tanker. However it doesn't have good damage output comparing with other classes wich is why you might not like Pvp. It's too easy to counter Totem by walking on it (or placing something on it) and dolls die too fast and you will run out of wp because you can't use doll sacrifice on doll that already died. But there is going to be revamp (it's already planned, and other classes will get some changes too, just read topic "Random info from FR side") so sadida will get better for pvp. And overall it will be cooler. smile

p.s.
Sadida is very versatile and i could talk really long about what it can do in what situations but i suppose it's better to find out how to play it yourself.

2 0

Thanks!
Also your post should be sticked, if you ask me. It's huge and probably helps new players.

Anyway, I'll probably go for the earth tree. I like messing with AoE and the totem, reminds me of cra's beacons during the beta.
So, for earth I should also invest in hp?
Oh, and thanks again for the huge answer ^^

0 0
Score : 8

That was a huge help, Kikuihimonji.

I agree with a lot of things you said, and I also hope that the revamp will make our lives more interesting in the pvp. I already created some Sadidas but I keep deleting them and trying again because I made some mistake on the buils, but I guess your guide down there will help me a lot on my new character.

0 0
Dan817|2012-09-25 18:18:02
That was a huge help, Kikuihimonji.

I agree with a lot of things you said, and I also hope that the revamp will make our lives more interesting in the pvp. I already created some Sadidas but I keep deleting them and trying again because I made some mistake on the buils, but I guess your guide down there will help me a lot on my new character.
It was not supposed to be a guide... i was just answering question.... guide would be longer and with more details tongue I might make one though i would rather wait for revamp.

FenrirWerewolfe|2012-09-25 14:21:16
Thanks!
Also your post should be sticked, if you ask me. It's huge and probably helps new players.

Anyway, I'll probably go for the earth tree. I like messing with AoE and the totem, reminds me of cra's beacons during the beta.
So, for earth I should also invest in hp?
Oh, and thanks again for the huge answer ^^

I never tried totem only build. Basically because majority of support spells are related to dolls. So i guess you want to be earth with totem and some blocker's support. Then still invest in HP as your doll's HP is a % from your own HP. The more the dolls have HP, the stronger explodoll will be and the more HP you will recover with doll sacrifice. Also hte more HP you have the more HP you will get as "ultrapowerful doll" (your green doll reincarnation from Still Life).
You might try adding STR stat but it's up to you (personally i never liked 1 element builds so i never added any of stats in STR / AGI / CHA... wich means i can't tell how good they are).

What i can tell for sure is that adding +1AP instead of 150 HP is good choice if you will equip Makabrakfire rings (2 rings). This means you won't equip full set that give AP and require ring slot so AP from distribution points might be handy. Full HP build (literally all points in HP) works good too... or rather will work good with 2 maxed makabrakfire rings, maxed makabra weapon and UB set. This is fine as you will be full hP build and have 9 AP. However you might aim for 10 AP or rather early 9AP and 10AP with those equips later on wich is why you would need 1AP from stats.

You just need to make decision: 9AP or 10 AP build. 9AP is enough for example to cast Sudden Chill 3 times or for placing 2 doll seeds near enemy and attacking enemy with Rust while activating 2 dolls in same time. However 10AP build would allow you to cast Rust twice in 1 turn in case doll's are still on the field and close to eachother. 10 AP build for earth means that you can cast Fertilizer twice, and that's really handy if totem is not covered.
0 0

I don`t knowif you have seen this, but I will throw here the text that explains the proposition of changes in the Sadida:

_WATER
Vaporize: no change
Sadida’s Tear: Life drain on a doll
Rust: area of effect = 2 cells in a line
Drain: same
Mudoll: on an ally: transfers the life from a doll

AIR
Woodland Stench: Applies the Infected state
Poisoned Wind: Now triggers with K’mir
Sudden Chill: Applies a penalty to Air resist with each attack from the opponent.
K’mir: no MP cost
Gust: Cost changes to 3AP&1WP. No push on the center cell, doesn’t damage the Sadida and his allies. Range 0-4

EARTH
Bramble: On Voodoll -1Range on the linked target
Fertilizer: On Voodoll deals additional damage to the linked target
Wild Grass: On Voodoll applies Incurable lvl 1 on the linked target
Tremor:
An earthquake emerges from each ally in the fight.
Cost: 3MP – 1/turn – doesn’t hit the center (in other words, the ally from whom the earthquake comes from).
Range: 0 Range – targets all allies
Damage: -15 Earth damage (lvl 100)
I can’t promise it will stay, for two reasons: Tot might disapprove, and this spell could lead to abuses with the Mimik dolls.
Multiple Bramble: No effect on Voodoll

Dolls: there will be 8 rolls in total. Two for each elementary branch, 1 in support and one for fire element. I’m working on various possibilities to establish their life but overall they will have low HP, since the Sadida can summon them en masse.
Each elementary spell will summon one of the two dolls of its element. Any other attack will turn the seed into a Sacrificial.

Greedy: Uses the Sadida’s masteries
Inflatable: Uses the Sadida’s masteries, low movement, healer
Madoll: Uses the Sadida’s masteries, removes MP
Lethargic: Uses the Sadida’s masteries, removes AP
Block: Uses the Sadida’s masteries, low movement, pulls
Mimik: Uses a part of the Sadida’s masteries. Keeps the last spell cast on it and uses it during its turn.

Doll: Increasing the lvl of this support spell will no longer change the HP of the dolls but only the cost of the spell and Range
Doll Sacrifice: Max lvl = 1WP. Sacrifices a doll to gain a huge damage bonus
Voodoll: Summons a doll that will have a percentage of the targets HP, the resists of the target and a low MP amount
Damages inflected to the doll are transferred to the target. Doesn’t transfer the effects. Can be controlled with Vaporize
The doll has one attack that can be used on itself to damage itself
Tree: Max lvl = 1WP. Consumes MP, heals the Sadida of a percentage of its HP per MP
Cancels the next damage or effect received
Sic 'Em More: Max lvl = 1AP. Seeds the doll
Explodoll: changed; becomes a passive that gives CH to the Sadida and the dolls
Doll Link: 10% of damage rebound for the Sadida, redirected to the Voodoll
Savoir-Faire: 100% of WP regain upon death of a doll. +2 Leadership
Green Guard: 40% chance to Nettle a doll
Nettled: +100% water and earth elementary damage, +50% to AP/MP removal, stabilized and +4MP
Still Life: 100% chances to turn into an Ultra-Powerful (20% of the Sadida’s HP)
Ultra-Powerful has all dolls spells and some earth spells. Takes the mastery and the resists of the Sadida

Things got changed a lot, I woul say, We dont even have the totem anymore, but a doll that works like if it was one. More work to figure out the proper build, but I beleave it will be interesting.

0 0
Score : 9334

Yes, we've seen it, Troyle posted it a few days ago...
This is just a proposition, but I would love to see those changes, espetially more dolls to play.

0 0

Wow, those are some drastical change!

The fact that you can actually move your vodool/totem is nice, but making it a doll and let it die will require more uses for sacrifical doll to recover the WP...
Not very sure about tremor, looks a little overpowered, still very curios on what they are doing with it!

On the stats: I'm actually givibg points to hp, but I was wondering: wouldn't be nice to have more range? Having the totem from far away while the blocker keeps the enemy busy would be nice, but I find very often my chara stucked in close combat, especially on multiple enemies...

0 0
FenrirWerewolfe|2012-09-28 07:55:21

The fact that you can actually move your vodool/totem is nice, but making it a doll and let it die will require more uses for sacrifical doll to recover the WP...
Not very sure about tremor, looks a little overpowered, still very curios on what they are doing with it!

On the stats: I'm actually givibg points to hp, but I was wondering: wouldn't be nice to have more range? Having the totem from far away while the blocker keeps the enemy busy would be nice, but I find very often my chara stucked in close combat, especially on multiple enemies...

I agree with FenrirWerewolfe in investing points at the range stats. It is a huge help and help you to keep yourself away while causing damage and summoning the dolls from afar. The tremor wouldnt be so op because it will cost 3MP, condition of one use per turn and t will only inflict 15 of damage at level 100. It will only be viable if a lot of allies step beside the totem and the effect of the enemy losing 2MP stays.
0 0
FenrirWerewolfe|2012-09-28 07:55:21

In case you fight multiple enemies (before revamp) you can always use doll link + doll sacrifice combo to receive less dmg and heal up. Use gust to push self or enemy away and place new seeds or move current blocker so that enemy won't be able to get to you again. It is advised to tank for your dolls if there are many enemies. When you reduce that number you can start moving away and heal up while letting dolls tank with minimum damage taken from less enemies. you can cast k'mir on blocker who will move in it's turn to enemy and make it unable to lock in next turn. This way you will avoid being locked without investing points in dodge. You can also use Madoll (air doll) who will reduce 1mp (or 2mp after lvl 100) from enemy, making it easier for you to gain distance. Hope those will help. Still try to play with seeds (and not dolls). Make enemy attack the seed and make doll for you. If enemy is dealing water damage - you can level any spell while just planting seeds and sacrificing dolls that enemy crated, because water doll will kill for you. For begginers good area could be sufokia, where there are plenty of snappers doing water damage. You can also try with enemis that attack with fire - for example moskito's in bonta. Hover mouse over enemy to see where it's movement will end and place seed there. They will attack the seed before they end their turn and created yb them sacrifical doll will damage them. It's handy for begginers and spell leveling. Also use totem to help dolls killing. Sacrifice doll and place totem then place seed where doll was. Hope those will help you.

As for those info about revamps it says that Sacrificing doll will cost 1WP so i doubt you can recover WP this way. However maybe you didnt noticed this but they havent said if Doll will change the cost. I do hope they reduce it.
0 0
Score : 2127

Well with the above tips I say WAKFU must listen to SADIDAS!

0 0
Respond to this thread