FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What happened to sadidas?

By didilovely07 - MEMBER - March 28, 2020, 00:30:48

Hi. I've been playing as a sadida since Beta. Used to enjoy it a lot. Recently, I came back to play and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. What happened? Last time I played the totem was already like this and so the dolls. But I do feel that they aren't doing their job. My dolls just skip they're turn,  don't hit or heal,  or just focus on healing "the ultra-powerful", even if it has full HP. Is this how is suppose to be? Is it a bug? Will the class get any revamp or fix in the future? Just wanted to know and get to understand what is happening with sadidas. Thanks in advance. happy

1 0
Reactions 9
Score : 211

This game is full of bugs. Came back recently after a year and it is sad to see the quantity of bugs, specially with the hero system.

0 0
Score : 1

use 1 when you are in the turn of the ultra powerfull to make you heal and dps knowing what to hit, you can also control them with the last spell

0 0
Score : 4856

The AI is a bit wonky on some days, but usually it works fine, you can manually select a target to damage and heal with your UltraPowerful (the 1st spell they have)

0 0
Score : 3681

My Sadida's AI is fine, only problem I have is mainly with small weird things.

It is imperative that my Sadida's summon either die during the turn or kite. Normally Madolls Kite, but from what I noticed. Madoll walks behind the enemy blocking sight instead of kiting is a prime example of non sense.

Sadida's dolls need to be fewer and more controlled. Madolls are very very powerful but lack of control results in -mp on 4th,7th... turn and there's nothing you can do about it.

- I rarely get inflatable healing the full hp, but I do sometimes get them healing the wrong ally. like Sacrier and a elio would be beside each other and it'll heal the sacrier with a lower percentage than Elio.  But I get that.

Current Sadida has a lot of ideas I like and a lot of things I dislike but conveniently don't exist unless I look for it. For example I really like the idea of Explodoll, I really hate Nettled. I like the idea of Sadida summoning every turn, that's cool. I do not like having 10 dolls on the field. 

The thing is, there are people who do like having 10 dolls, and if I had to choose between getting a Rogue revamp style of Sadida or this sadida. I'll pick this Sadida

0 0

dolls will probably get stronger with the controll rework

0 0
Score : 1

Before if I had dolls on the field and my Sadida got injured, attack and heals would go up by 4% each time but now they don't. I'm guessing it's a passive spell but I don't know which one

0 0

Green guard

0 0
Score : 29

Question has anyone since updated anything recently for Sadida builds?

2 0
Score : 53

Bumping for THIS lol 

1 0
Respond to this thread