FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lone Sadida works with dolls on the field?

By Barokh#9627 - MEMBER - May 03, 2016, 14:39:35

Im confused, I thought Lone Sadida doesn't work if there are dolls on the field. Is this wrong?

My level is not high enough to test it, and I'm not sure if posts from 2014 and 2015 are still up to date/accurate, but I read 2 things about the mechanics of Lone Adidas:

a) it still works if you are far enough away from dolls.
b) it resets Lone Sadida stacks only if you summon dolls. After that you will start to get new stacks of Lone Sadida, even if dolls are still on the field.

if b) is correct, how does it behave with Ultra-Powerful? Do his summons count as my Sadida summoning, hence resetting stacks?

Can anyone confirm this (or confirm that it's wrong)?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : -3014

WHat you read is outdated, but it still works with dolls on the field if you have only a few dolls (like 2).

0 0
Score : 1065

Well as I am reading Wakfu Official website character information, I would assume that it only works when no dolls are on the field :

Altho, can't say if it is updated or not. :x
0 0
Score : 59
fedeche|2016-05-03 15:07:05
Well as I am reading Wakfu Official website character information, I would assume that it only works when no dolls are on the field :

Yeah I saw that, forgot about the effect listed in the last line though. So that means Lone Sadida works, but is 8% less effective per doll on the field, right?
0 0
Score : -3014
fedeche|2016-05-03 15:07:05

This is correct. 32 - 8 per doll means you can have 1 to 3 dolls on the field while keeping your buff (even though it gets reduced)
0 0
Respond to this thread