FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is Full Heals Sadida Viable?

By Velvet-Vendetta April 05, 2016, 18:29:59

Hey guys, I played wakfu very long time now and the one of the few classes I haven't tried and played for while its Sadida, this time I'm with a Hupper, and I want 1hero, so I wanted a Healer that could also Support in some other sense, like buffs ou debuffs... I would like it to use Heal gear like Kani that is cheap and very effective in healing.

Everyone always says to me... just go Eni.

Well i don't like Enis at all, thus i'm not playing Eni....

Tbh I also don't like Sadida's dolls, imo all them are very stupid looking and ridiculous except for Voodoo doll, that is creepy/scary/strange like I think a actual Voodoo live doll design should be.

....but I suppose I might agree to use the Healers dools, I rather not use any except Voodoo tho.

So my question, could a Sadida work this way? Without dolls, with healing gear and passives as a dedicated healer with some secundary support?

How well would that work in your guys opnion?

You guys think a panda might be a better choice?

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 527

so, a sadida is a good healer, and i can't assure you it will be as good as an eni, but, sadida is very reliable, both with the dolls(tink of it as a smaller healer by your side) as without(it won't heal as much but have some good heals), now between a pandawa and a sadida you will need to choose carefully, it is true pandawas have some greate heal, but only at higher levels and with high healing stat, and the reason for that is that his heals are almost all around or greater with the barrel around (so 2Ap+healAP to move the barrel before you heal) also you need to build dizzy up if you intent to heal big numbers
while sadida can only cast their heals without any resource management or positioning.

it end beign your choice, but maybe i could shed some light

0 0
Score : 2075

As a sexydida I can tell you full well that you can't have your cake and eat it. We are more along the lines of a last resort healer. Sadly it is true, enis are the better healers, because they are designed to do so, and as such you should go eni if you want a healer. Voodoll is trash now, just utter trash. You can't say "I don't like dolls" and then say "I want to use healing dolls" it just contradicts everything into a vicious cycle and they would clutter. So in short, sexydida can be a healer but you know... you really shouldn't.

Also, if you insult the looks of our dolls again, you'll get a very close look at greedies.

1 -1
Score : 649

But do you think with full heal gear and passive it would be strong enough for like... beeing the only healer on SB or Xel Present HC per example?

I haven't insult yours or any stupid ridiculous anyone's doll (now I did).

I just said my opnion about it, its design, its the reason why I don't like it.

I said I don't like it and I rather not use it. But unlike you, I don't know how Sadida works, so maybe it was the case that the heals would be amazing with 1-2 healer dools and very shitty without. In that case I could bear with the dolls looks. (opps I did it again.)

Yes I know Sadida its not as good Healer as a Eni, my question its, its good enough? How good it is? How of a good healer can be a sadida if it dedicates seriously to doing so?

0 0
Score : 2075

You would require the passive Harmless Toxin, in terms of HC past and steel beak I heal just fine without a bunch of heal gear, in terms of reliability that depends on your team mostly. You would much rather not have somebody who is so clumsy they end up needing all the attention leaving the rest to die. 1 use of Woodland Stench will heal 2 times, in addition give +50 res, not bad, but it would require constant reappliance. We can do both shield and heal but again, CONSTANT reappliance. In terms of single healing, excellent coupled with shields, in terms of healing everybody at once, not so much.

1 0

oh o-o... that seems quite ok.

So in your opnion the shield+heals could make up for a reliable enough protector+healer... this seems nice.

What about buffs? I need high elemental% gear to buff? or I can buff just as well with Heal gear?

0 0
Score : 24820

From my SB experience i can tell that Sadida as healer will have a hard time there. You will most likely struggle between decisions of wether to use Woodland Stench for stronger but delayed heal with extra resist bonus or to use Rust for instant aoe heal. And whatever you choose, you still won't be able to heal as much as you'd wish and heck even masqueraiders heal better despite being side-healers. Dolls will be trash-useless in SB, aside from sending them to remove traps, but even that is questionable, because you might not want to lower your heal from Lone Sadida just because you made an Ultrapowerful doll (even if other dolls died on traps). And nettling dolls on first 2 phases could sound like a good idea if not the fact that they all will be wiped out before phase 3 start. And no, if you think that you can use Wild Grass to root dolls to make them create an additional safety zone preventing other dolls/allies from falling then you will fail to do so because of 2 turn cooldown on Wild Grass. Only realistic way to do it right would be to summon the doll right before phase 3 and root it right away, but that leads to other problems: aside from lowered lone sadida in phase 3 beggining, you will also have no time to nettle the dolls created after to meaningful values of their heals and in last phase healing cannot be made so you will be wasting time making healer dolls and then the dolls will became useless. Sadida current design is not made for SB, nor for moon island in fact.

I can tell you in short that when i used my sadida as healer in SB, my group still needed the heals from masqueraider who happened to be in our team too. So sadida is pretty bad healer, but appearently its the best it can do aside from tanking dmg without lock.

0 0

Now that on the other hand seemed quite bad o-o

You said a lot of sadida stuff that I have no idea, but if I got it right you said that its impossible to use some kind of doll stab mechanic to hold allys in place during gush turn... well I didn't even though about any of that I don't know Sadida mechanics at all this is why i'm asking for help.

So in your opnion its not viable? q.q

What are (if any) the buffs/debuffs that a Heal gear sadida would be able to provide reliabily for the team? (Aside from shields)

Other question Kiku, its possible that you doesn't heal that much because you were using Tank or Dmg gear? Because what I propose would be Kani gear, just like an eni...

I fell that while indeed sadida cannot heal like an eni, most of the problems that people face when trying to heal with other classes are because they are not actually gearing like an eni.... I would use Heal pet, Heal gears and Passives... but idk I would like somehow how has/had a dedicated heal sadida to say, it is or it isn't viable plan on xel/sb/moon.

0 0
Score : 3320
Velvet-Vendetta|2016-04-05 19:24:39

You said a lot of sadida stuff that I have no idea, but if I got it right you said that its impossible to use some kind of doll stab mechanic to hold allys in place during gush turn... well I didn't even though about any of that I don't know Sadida mechanics at all this is why i'm asking for help.

What are (if any) the buffs/debuffs that a Heal gear sadida would be able to provide reliabily for the team? (Aside from shields)

Other question Kiku, its possible that you doesn't heal that much because you were using Tank or Dmg gear? Because what I propose would be Kani gear, just like an eni...

I fell that while indeed sadida cannot heal like an eni, most of the problems that people face when trying to heal with other classes are because they are not actually gearing like an eni.... I would use Heal pet, Heal gears and Passives... but idk I would like somehow how has/had a dedicated heal sadida to say, it is or it isn't viable plan on xel/sb/moon.
They'll argue control and doll durability. While this is true. Honestly it wasn't true that masq heals more but w.e
0 0
Score : 10918

If trying to pure healing might be tough, but what about mixing healing with armoring? Sadida has spells for doing both.

0 0
Score : 24820
Velvet-Vendetta|2016-04-05 19:24:39

You could try to gimmick yourself with full heal gear, but then you will have low resist and sadida is terri-bad at healing self. What i mean by that is that Sadida is better off spending its AP healing others then self. Drain can heal several allies EXCEPT Sadida, so you are better off when you are not hurt so you can heal more. Same for Woodland Stench - its Sadida's best heal per AP spell, though not affected by crit but sadida cannot use it on self, wich means it will heal self less with mudoll unlike ally healed via woodland stench.

And looking around eniripsas even they care for own resists. The only difference in equipement would be gear with control vs gear with more heal values. Other equipement is more or less the same. Still i am not sure if full heal sadida gimp would work out well. We just dont have enough heal modifiers and our healing abilities are not flexible enough to rely just on heals. And unlike masqueraiders who get 400 close combat and 400 heal boost, we are doomed to use passives that cripple our dmg when they boost the heal (except lone sadida but that bonus is weak alone).

Your turns when you not heal will usually result in 2x sudden chill cast and 2 gust cast (to buff 2 allies with FD and reduce 1 enemy resist by 100). Its quite boring to repeat the same "combo" of spells every turn. And since we have less dmg boost then heal boost passives, we are better off as healer then damage dealer. Even if not as good as eni, this is the best we can do. And yes there is armoring up, wich seems to be sadida's main job in SB teams. You armor people UP and eniripsa heals them. Sadly though our armoring negates the self-armoring of friendly feca and sacrier. They do not stack so you are better off not using them.
1 0
Kikuihimonji|2016-04-06 12:03:10
You could try to gimmick yourself with full heal gear, but then you will have low resist and sadida is terri-bad at healing self. What i mean by that is that Sadida is better off spending its AP healing others then self. Drain can heal several allies EXCEPT Sadida, so you are better off when you are not hurt so you can heal more. Same for Woodland Stench - its Sadida's best heal per AP spell, though not affected by crit but sadida cannot use it on self, wich means it will heal self less with mudoll unlike ally healed via woodland stench.

'm ok with that, Ive always played glass cannon builds, so as long as I can heal me a bit with tree on some turns while I keep others healed/shielded I think I will be ok, its not like Kani has terribad resists either, is it?

Btw I don't realy would consider me gimmicking myself, as I'm making it a healer, I agree its something... err, strange to do, but I think it shouldn't be percieved as such, people should be more open to use the gear for what they intend to do, instead of using normal dmg/tanky gear and expecting good results on other sides.

I say that for experience in Sacrier, they do just the same, use Block gear and expect high dmg, and get dissapointed, say Sacrier is shit and change class... I think if I wanna heal like an Eni (or close to it), or hit like Rogue (or close to it) your best bet should be start gearing as one, but yeah modifiers are there.

we are doomed to use passives that cripple our dmg when they boost the heal (except lone sadida but that bonus is weak alone).

Your turns when you not heal will usually result in 2x sudden chill cast and 2 gust cast (to buff 2 allies with FD and reduce 1 enemy resist by 100). Its quite boring to repeat the same "combo" of spells every turn. And since we have less dmg boost then heal boost passives, we are better off as healer then damage dealer. Even if not as good as eni, this is the best we can do.

I noticed that, so I made my whole plan around it, use sudden chill on enemys and/or gust on allys every turn until my team needs my healing...

This way I can completely neglect dmg spells and gear, and build all around support and healing. I'm considering even on using motivation passive as I will already have the lamiest dmg ever, so might as well gain 1ap from it for more buffs/debuffs.

I agree it could be boring, but its only a Hero not my main char, my main its a Huppermage that has a lot complex thingies that will keep me focused, kind of you taking even that into consideration tho :3

And yes there is armoring up, wich seems to be sadida's main job in SB teams

I'm still deciding if I will go Tri or Duo, but most probabily I ll go tri since Kani gear is Tri, so why not?... I still can't say how important shieding up is, I have the bad impression of seeing it as a "not so good heal"... but combined with heal and +resists could probabily keep people alive despite beeing hammered directly. I have no real practice on that tho, its all theory.

Aquallia|2016-04-06 02:27:18
If trying to pure healing might be tough, but what about mixing healing with armoring? Sadida has spells for doing both.

Yeah I ll probabily end up doing that, the only thing is that the shields scales from offensive stats, well... dmg...

While a full heal build will probabily have less dmg than a normal Tanky/DDish/Suppot flexible Sadida.

So might be more worth just heal more unless the guy is full life already, even on this case I could buff resists and set up next turn heal, so Idk, shielding is good but I fell it can be redundant with healing as well.
0 0
Score : 266

Could one of more experienced players compile for me full / primary support build for Sadida?

0 -1
Score : 246

I use my sadi as a healer during sb/ without an eni present! As a tri ele lvl 180 sadi with the Kanni Set (+heals) You can heal between 6000-8000 a turn. I'm sure you can improve on that with some hi-end heal gear, but I think the sadi heals just fine smile

JuloDwa|2016-04-17 18:29:00
Could one of more experienced players compile for me full / primary support build for Sadida?
A few changes can be made depending on your team:
-Rust is a more reliable AoE Heal (I choose drain due to my team being primarily melee chars)
-Also some people choose Manifold bramble instead of wild Grass- in cases where you want to actually be able to deal any damage at all/ need the AoE.
- Also i'm using inhalation to make sure this sadi goes before a few key characters, but that passive slot could easily be filled with whatever an individual finds most useful!
0 0
Score : 266
Longjevity|2016-04-21 16:30:48
I use my sadi as a healer during sb/ without an eni present! As a tri ele lvl 180 sadi with the Kanni Set (+heals) You can heal between 6000-8000 a turn. I'm sure you can improve on that with some hi-end heal gear, but I think the sadi heals just fine smile

JuloDwa|2016-04-17 18:29:00
A few changes can be made depending on your team:
-Rust is a more reliable AoE Heal (I choose drain due to my team being primarily melee chars)
-Also some people choose Manifold bramble instead of wild Grass- in cases where you want to actually be able to deal any damage at all/ need the AoE.
- Also i'm using inhalation to make sure this sadi goes before a few key characters, but that passive slot could easily be filled with whatever an individual finds most useful!
Could U post Your deck code from game?
0 0
Respond to this thread