FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lack of a recurring Subscription Cancelation button.

By Johnwiddin - MEMBER - May 07, 2012, 09:49:58

I used a Visa card, and I'm looking to cancel my sub before it charges me again in 3 weeks.

I however have no cancel button where it should be.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1361

have you tried using a different browser?

0 0
Score : 5782
ArsenicAndOldLace|2012-05-07 10:46:32
have you tried using a different browser?

Yes. Still no button.
0 0
Score : -2

May I please have some assistance?

0 0
Score : 4

I'm having the same issue... 2 weeks 4 days left on my sub and I DO NOT want to continue it. I've looked and looked for some method to cancel it but there is no way to do it. I have tried refreshing the page, using a different browser, clearing the browser memory, nothing brings up the stop button.

I've looked under the Wakfu support page ">I would like to cancel my subscription, is that possible?" but that seems to be in reference to obtaining a refund, which I am not interested in. I simply want to cancel the reoccurring charge.

About the only course left is to ask my card company to deny the charges when they try and resub me.

0 0
Score : 5782

0 0
Score : 405

Hello all,

Can you check your accounts to see if there is a "next payment date" listing? I can see in yours, Johnwiddin that you do not, which to me suggests you are not even on a recurring subscription and thus would not need to cancel. I am not sure how you set it up that way but as far as I can tell your account will simply expire in just over 2 weeks.

In spite of this I would still suggest you guys submit a ticket to ANKAMA Support here to make sure that is the case.

Thanks!

0 0
Respond to this thread