FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How can i change my subscription to charge a different credit card? ANKAMA or SE pls reply.

By Davian759 March 06, 2012, 22:53:42

I just wanna use a different card to pay for the current subscription I have, please tell me how to do this Ankama/SE. thx

1 0
Reactions 3
Score : 96

+1

would like to know as well.

0 0
Score : 291

Do want Ultimate Game Card!

(Or something else that does not force me to call my bank errytime I try to subscribe sad)

0 0
Score : 384

We do apologize for the issues that you're having. At this time we do not have another payment option for Wakfu but we always appreciate hearing from our players with feedback.

If you have created your account and have been able to log into the game you should be able to navigate to the subscription menu and select Ogrines. From here you will either be able to change the payment type near the top of the page where it says "I want to choose a payment method first". Once that's done you will be able to select the amount of Ogrines you would like and then proceed to enter the payment method information. If you still receive an error after this point be sure to check the Billing Notice Errors sticky to check that everything is being processed correctly or in case you need to contact our support or your financial institution.

0 0
Respond to this thread