FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Internation server lags since back online

By TaoZen - MEMBER - June 10, 2011, 14:28:40

Is it just me, or is the International server lagging more often now and have more weird bugs now since it has been put back online?

It almost seems as if Ankama threw it on a lower grade server on that day it was offline without any warning or note from any operator on the forum. Maybe the french get the best server? Nah, Tiva lags just as much, but the ineternational server didn't really lag as it does now.

Maybe influx of players..?

Who knows?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 671

the lag certainly isnt as bad as it was in Tiva but im still getting some spikes and on a bad day lots of freezing.. What weird bugs have you noticed? one of my guildies also said something about that but I havent experienced anything totally unsual yet ~

0 0
Score : 4

It was spiking this afternoon my time (5PM GMT12+) but I haven't experienced any freezing yet myself but I did see it happen to someone farming a tree earlier when I was re-planting all the ash trees.

0 0
Score : 1393

Since the last patch it has been freezing at almost a constant rate.

If you monitor it by spamming /ping youl notice that it is down to huge lag spikes (going from 34ms to 256ms to 5447ms 12302ms, 157ms 32ms) in the space of around 10 seconds

Since the last patch it has been freezing at almost a constant rate.

If you monitor it by spamming /ping youl notice that it is down to huge lag spikes (going from 34ms to 256ms to 5447ms 12302ms, 157ms 32ms) in the space of around 10 seconds

Just to update, the past half hour has been almost constant 13000 ms +, its not my ISP and ive speed checked a few times. Its deffinately the server

0 0