FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't Subscribe

By pippajean - MEMBER - February 29, 2012, 23:27:52

I decided to subscribe since I'm actually enjoying the game.

However, I get the following error if I try to do so through credit card or paypal.

This part of the subscription service is unavailable.Please choose another payment method.We apologise for any inconvenience caused. For more information, or for any other queries, please contact Ankama Support.

I figure, I'll never get through to support today, so I've decided to post it here, in the hopes that someone has found another work-around for this.

Wondering if this is because I had connected through OpenVNC to get onto the server Nox, since it won't let me on my regular connection. This had me connect through the UK so I assume this could be a contributing factor.

I would like it if my account subscription could be unlocked so that I may subscribe.

Thank you.

P.S. I have written a ticket, but since today is launch day, I have no idea how long that is going to take to be read.
1 0
Reactions 4
Score : 41

I have the same issue, and had made a similar thread. I have yet to hear anything at all.

It would seem to me that as a company it's probably an issue they'd be interested in correcting as soon as possible. Customers being unable to purchase your product defeats the purpose.

0 0
Score : 46

This is the only game where I've given up on subscribing because of so many errors.

0 0
Score : 20

I just don't get how developers can be so terrible , really don't pay them for this ugly work they did for payment system.

1 0
Score : 3

Yeah, I also cann't pay for this game. Well if devs don't want my money they won't get em.

0 0
Respond to this thread