FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

http request failed

By Ruukazu#2957 - MEMBER - June 27, 2022, 23:14:44
AnkaTracker

i'm with this problem to loggin in launcher, i try switch my DNS and try VPN, reinstallation, switch internet and PC, nothing works, someone knows what is happening?

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

A connection issue affecting access to all Ankama games occurred from the night of Monday, June 27 to Tuesday, June 28. 

The issue has been solved as of June 28 at 11:30 PM (Paris time).

Any active player with a Booster who logged in at least once between Tuesday, June 21 and Monday, June 27 will receive a free 1 Day Booster when the New Horizons update is deployed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Enjoy your adventure in WAKFU!

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 147

Ankama screwed their authentication processes, nobody can log in atm, I only found official answers on the french forum, it seems the are "working on it"

1 0
Score : 61

Solved

0 0
Score : 944

and not only that after some tries it ask for retrive the account loging  with warning lo lock the account ...this is absurd .
i was adding accounts to my launcher and suddenly the main acc just dissapear and im not able to log not the launcher nor the multiwindow  option ,changed my password 2 times now and is not for suspicious behaviour .... i just have many accounts i use and all have different passwords if the Http:/ loging error keeps showing and cant log any now .... hope the team can solve it ...ip tracker make it easier even if one make a trip to other country just by a.i the ip tracker can define is same player according to behavior.....and i know nothing about it but is easy 

suggestion dont unlink the accounts one already added  because if i want use a single account launcher in parallel from the other main accounts is problematic...why is usefull having a parallel launcher not linked to the main accounts? simple to avoid the bad behavior  of some players that dont buy your stuffs because they dislike you , that problem is getting bigger in time after the merge because communities still separated and now more than before like to not paying taxes in game and trade all via discord servers .

have fun

0 0

Hello everyone,

A connection issue affecting access to all Ankama games occurred from the night of Monday, June 27 to Tuesday, June 28. 

The issue has been solved as of June 28 at 11:30 PM (Paris time).

Any active player with a Booster who logged in at least once between Tuesday, June 21 and Monday, June 27 will receive a free 1 Day Booster when the New Horizons update is deployed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Enjoy your adventure in WAKFU!

Score : 2

from 5 /6/2022 in 21.00 i cant loging until now. why i had 2 ,3 milions i had buy 2 conv stones. I hope to fix that please

0 0
Respond to this thread