FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cant log into game

By LockeDacormic#8904 - MEMBER - January 01, 2022, 15:47:49
AnkaTracker

Hey guys, I have a ticket in but I am being told Ankama can take a while to respond to tickets. I am having a problem in that when I log into the game and I immediately see the select your server page. I double click on Rubilax (or just click confirm) which then brings me to the page with my steam info and avatar. Upon clicking the steam box, it brings me back to the select your server page. It just continually loops these two pages over and over. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled steam, as well as wakfu multiple times. I have tried the fixing install option directly on the ankama launcher page. I have made sure everything is updated, and I just can not find what I am doing wrong.

ANY suggestions is welcome!

My last ditch effort is to find out how to move my account from Steam to just the normal ankama launcher, but im unsure if I even can.

EDIT- I factory reset my entire computer, removing all files. Got chrome, steam, java, then wakfu. STILL having the same problem.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi LockeDacormic#8904,

While waiting for Support to investigate your technical issue, you can convert your Steam account to an Ankama account by following this guide.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hi LockeDacormic#8904,

While waiting for Support to investigate your technical issue, you can convert your Steam account to an Ankama account by following this guide.

[Flatops]

Score : 29

Hello Flatops, I did change my account over to an Ankama account. It still does the same thing. I got my response from Ankama saying the following

< FORUM RULES >

This feels VERY unprofessional? I made it clear that I have done a great deal of things including forcing my computer to bare bones with ONLY Wakfu on it. This problem is not on my end of things. They then spend 5 days to say "We cant help you"?? They even marked the ticket as 'solved' before I had a chance to respond. 

I feel very slighted, and very dissapointed. I am looking for a fix, but I do not think I will get one from Ankama support.

Adam

0 0
Respond to this thread