FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Stuck on connection screen

By Enigma#4872 - MEMBER - August 01, 2021, 02:36:03
AnkaTracker

Hello,

Not sure if this happens for many other players but I am experiencing a bug during loading.

It all happened after entering the Stalagmotel Dungeon in Brakmar. The screen went black but I could hear background noise in-game. I relogged only to be stuck on the infinite loading screen. 

I have reported the issue and received my ticket number : #2880527.

However, I'd like to know if this is a recurring issue and if there is a way to fix it by ourselves?

I tried using the launcher auto repair and refreshing the cache but no success.

Thanks.

15 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

The team is looking at the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

See message in context
Reactions 73
Score : 245

same. experiencing it now.

6 0
Score : 1255

Also experiencing the same issue. Had to relog and now I can't access the server.

Edit to add that this has happened before and I wasn't able to access the server for the rest of the day.

5 0
Score : 64

Yeah, maybe their server died or something, I got stuck after selecting a character a few minutes ago, and now I can't get past the server selection screen

1 0
Score : 1255

People who are in are fine until they decide to relog or need to restart the game. I still have some guild members online (I was in my discord when it happened and they are still connected with no issue aside from not being able to add heroes to their groups once they remove them)

1 0
Score : 693

Its An Issue Thats Always Been Around Unfortunately. It Wont Get Fixed Till They Do Some Hot Fix.

3 0

Hello everyone,

The issue has been reported to the team.
Any further developments on the situation will be notified here.

Thank you for your patience. ^^
[Iroko]

Score : 25

Are they working on it ?

0 0
Score : 9427

Happened here too, logged out and can't come back xD

0 0
Score : 5450

I am starting to become a little displeased with this happening like every 2 weeks. I got limited playtime and I pay for that, so I kind of expect the servers to be working. If it happened once in a blue moon, no problem. But in this frequency?

12 0
Score : 40

stuck on connecting as well

3 0
Score : 92

Currently experiencing connecting issues as of now on Rubilax server.

6 0
Score : 25

Same here 

0 0
Score : 274

Time to just wait until the situation is fixed.

0 0
Score : 569

Oh boy here we go again..

3 0
Score : 2141

The issue is still going on... Waiting for an update when it's solved

2 0
Score : 29

Same issue here

2 0
Score : 315

Expecting Compensation tokens after this  . . .

2 0
Score : 9397

the game does not work for me. although in discord reported bugs that could affect the stability of the server ... 
there were ghost battles in the game in many places

0 0
Score : 30

i happen to have the same experience too. endless loading screen

2 0
Score : 5450

This is getting a bit ridiculous. Could we at least have any updates on the Status Quo? 

5 0
Score : 49

just bought booster few days ago and got this -.- better be some compensation after this.

4 0
Score : 2602

I just got booster like 9 hours ago ^^"

2 0
Score : 64

On the bright side, at least my Sunday has been rather productive with no wakfu mute

4 0
Score : 4

commenting on a website (PRODUCTIVE)

1 -4