-Clicked my avatar
-Redirected to avatar changing page
-Picked and SELECTED the desired avatar
-Page reloads

Any suggestions?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi failette,

Kindly try clearing your current browser's cache and cookies. You can also try using a different browser.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 3

Hi failette,

Kindly try clearing your current browser's cache and cookies. You can also try using a different browser.

[Flatops]

Score : 73

Alright I'll try that

Update: 

I tried on two browsers: Chrome and Edge. Both had the same problem, the avatar change does not reflect immediately. As I observed further, my avatar changed at least an hour after my attempt.

I attempted to change avatar again, and again it still didn't take effect. I immediately tried clearing browser's cache and cookies and the avatar change showed when I reloaded. 

Following the cache and cookie clearing, I attempted to change avatar the third time. Again no immediate change. 

So far both browsers yielded same results for me:
-Changing avatar does not take effect immediately when changed. Instead it shows up after you wait for a while [which is very confusing UX]

It seems if you want to immediately see your new avatar applied, you must clear cache and cookies WHICH is a bother and unintuitive for most users.

0 0

Hi failette,

I changed my avatar using Edge and it changed smoothly. Thanks for sharing your feedback, I'll take note of it and share it with the team.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread