FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Steam Pack Osomosa

By Estrossa - MEMBER - July 10, 2020, 15:10:29
AnkaTracker

I bought the pack on steam. And nothing comes to my  account. I can see the DLC on steam. I try everything. But nothing happens. What should I do now? 

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

The team is aware of the issue. For those that filed a ticket, kindly wait for the Support team's response. If you have experienced this issue and haven't filed a ticket, you can file for one here, Thanks!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 33
Score : 4872

Hello! write in support
I also encountered such a problem and there is this discussion on the French forum.

0 0

Hi Estrossa,

Please file a ticket here so our Support team can investigate your purchase.

Thank you ^^
[Iroko]

Score : 152

#2638758 = this one is ticket id I guess. I already send it. 

1 0
Score : 6858

Have the same problem, reported to support.
Will wait and see.
Ticket ID : #2638408

1 0

I wait 8 hours and nothing happened. I love the game BUT I need my sub to play better.

1 0
Score : 463

Same here.
More than 1 day and didnt activate the pack.
Ticket ID: #2639214

1 0
Score : 171

Same problem. I have nothing 2+ days
Ticket ID: #2639315

0 0
Score : 60

same problem.still git nothing from 9 July
ticket ID: #2638425

1 0

same 
ticket ID: #2637860
I still have not been helped for 4 days

1 0

Please we need help. Why we still don't get our God-boosters and items. I feel really bad I want to play game but with no sub we lost lots of time sad
ticket ID: #2638758

0 0
Score : 6858

Waiting on the same since 4 days now.
Hopefully will hear back from support soon about the whole situation.. sad

Thanks Flatops.

0 0

Hello everyone,

The team is aware of the issue. For those that filed a ticket, kindly wait for the Support team's response. If you have experienced this issue and haven't filed a ticket, you can file for one here, Thanks!

[Flatops]

Flatops!
I paid for the service and want to use it now. Ankama received my money, but I did not receive anything. I have provided all the data to identify my account in Steam, but support still can not help me.
0 0

I hope they can fix it. I'm really bored and dissapointed.

0 0
Score : 1

Hello, I'm having the same problem (bought DLC OSAMOSA through steam). I just want to check if anyone has any progress so far?

0 0

They back today too me to check CD key. I check it and there was nothing. So I make everything ankama support wants and send it back. Im so tired. I hope they will give my pack...

0 0

My friend sent everything to be identified and support still not helped.
I’ve been waiting for 6 days and still haven’t solved the problem.
haven’t the restrictions on coronavirus been lifted in France? If removed, why is support taking so long to answer? Honestly, this is the worst support. You must provide the service the moment people pay for it. By the way, Ankama apparently swears with Steam and Osamosa Pack up in price a little. 
All the reviews are negative because you deceived people.

Р.S. as a last resort, I have the opportunity to go to court and cancel the banking operation. Do you want that? Ankama, don’t you see that people have not received their pack? just give the code

1 0

We must be patient. I'm sure they will compensate. I hate this situation but we love the game so? We must wait.

0 0
Score : 952

i have the same problem.. buyin osamosa pack but I didnt receive the pack..
please fix it ASAP..

i dont know how to put image with image url..

but u can check this,

Transaction ID: 2332252268145899526
Payment Method: Steam Wallet
Purchased: Jul 14 @ 10:51pm
WAKFU - Pack Osamosa - Rp 89 999

0 0
Respond to this thread