Infinite Connecting

By XLegaultX - MEMBER - July 09, 2020, 19:47:58
AnkaTracker
Reactions 93
Score : 812

Same here :d

0 0
Score : 419

It worked for me TILL I went to Kelba again... black screen and after restarting I'm yet again stuck on the "connecting screen"

0 0
Score : 2

seriously?

0 0
Score : 137

+1

0 0
Score : 1

The Remington server is back online. Thank you for your patience!  

Doesn't look online to me

0 0
Score : 1

i just want the day i lost of my VIP 

And to be able to play the game

And i black screen on the haven world

0 0
Score : 282

I just joined the game again, after maintaining the server, and believe me ... black screen again;

Ankama, because you don't immediately put the server down and fix it at once, so players will be less pissed off at you;

0 0
Score : 467

The same problem happened again. Teleported to Kelba, got a black screen, now it's forever connecting.

0 0
Score : 364

ApmasTo|2020-07-09 23:41:53
Anger anger anger, you should try your luck as Sacrier in wakfu.

my feca its naked actually and im lvling a sacrier, but im talking about i cant log on, then i cant play, if i cant play i cant try as sacrier in wakfu... and ofcourse im angry new feca is garbage, im a old player and never absoulete never get any good new in forum about updates, always stupid reworks like rogue/tyma, steamer/fogger, now feca, im pretty sure masker and xelor will be garbage too, then im just angry i want Siu fired and someone usefull and smart updating this game, everything about tecnical service sucks, bugs everywhere, and i love this game ofc im angry if something i love its being destroyed. each time we are less players because ankama just do wrong decisions and now i cant log in !!!OFC IM ANGRY!!!
0 0
Score : -347

You should look deeper into class, those classes you mentioned, are very good. I'm more worried about all becoming the same. All can heal, all can armor. Soon we don't have roleplay, and you can just make team of one character. 

Learning a class usually takes some time, and effort (testing), but there no useless character (to me they are all the same with different mechanics, same damage, - just different skins and techniques to reach that damage). After some time people will shout about this new feca rework, like you do of previous.

0 0
Score : -347

Guys, some patience please. Ankama team also people, and sleep right now. This morning, I believe they fix the issue.

0 0
Score : 28

Same problem. Was doing some environmental quest and i got kicked randomly. still connecting...

0 0
Score : 167

I'm having the same problem rn... used the zaap to Kelba and got blackscreen, now I'm connecting forever 

0 0
Score : 3095

Both me and my husband are having the same issue (infinite loading screen) still and can't log in.

1 0

+1

0 0
Score : 142

i'm stuck on connect screen 

0 0
Score : 33

Still happening even after the Restart, Everything was working fine until i went to Moon island and the screen was stuck on a black screen, i closed the game and now its stuck on connecting. 

0 0
Score : 445

I managed to get in briefly and had the same issue when trying to take the zaap to Kelba

0 0
Score : 208

same thing here... 3:06 am

0 0

They wont do anythng till 11AM

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the reports, the team is aware of the issue and working on it.

[Flatops]

Score : 975

very sad. this is not the first time, but the problem remains. people after work want to relax, many have a booster activated. and the reaction will be only tomorrow...

0 0
Respond to this thread