FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Infinite Connecting

By XLegaultX - MEMBER - July 09, 2020, 19:47:58
AnkaTracker

Hello I'm getting the infinite connecting bug and have tried to connect to other network and other things but I think it's a server problem, Please help.

16 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the reports, the team is aware of the issue and working on it.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 93
Score : 234

Hi, the same thing started happening to me some minutes ago while i was using the zaap to moon island in the Remington server.

2 0
Score : 102

Yes i was at moon island too when that happened and I realized its an account bug as I was able to connect to a different account 

1 0
Score : 2045

Same here. Got logged out for inactivity while in Moon Island, now I get the infinite loading screen when trying to relog. I play on remi. 

3 0
Score : 975

same here, whenever you use zaap to go to Kelba or Moon, you will be dead.

1 0
Score : 354

I went to Kelba, got a black screen and when i tried reconnecting got infinite loading.

3 0
Score : 592

same 

1 0
Score : 467

Same here, trying to teleport to Kelba

2 0
Score : 29

Same here, Kelba and got stuck :@

2 0
Score : 1245

yeah my friend got stuck aswell fighting crocs on moon island

0 0
Score : 201

the server has been lagging for a while, i got stuck in my haven bag then tried relog and same infinite connecting, the local chat was lagging heavily while other chats worked without lag.

3 0
Score : 28

Same problem. I was inside my heaven bag on kelba and everything died

0 0
Score : 799

Kelba and Moon are death zones again.

0 0
Score : 5295

if you teleport to kelba or moon, then a black screen will appear. if relog, then endless loading. restart the server please ANAKAAAAAAMAAAAA 

3 0
Score : 1

sammmmme sad booooring

0 0
Score : 1015

practically all my guild is not being able to log into the remington server. infinite loading on several different maps besides moon, kelba and haven world

0 0
Score : 964

Same. I used the Zaap to Kelba (I think?) and I'm stuck in infinite loading. I'm in Remington too. Please help us, Ankama.

0 0
Score : 137

i got the same issues,infinty loading

0 0
Score : 1728

RIP, Kelba killed me

1 0
Score : 3095

Same issue here

0 0
Score : 5295

very sad. this is not the first time, but the problem remains. people after work want to relax, many have a booster activated. and the reaction will be only tomorrow...

4 0
Respond to this thread