FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wakfu on steam

By IhedesI - MEMBER - May 22, 2020, 20:50:01
AnkaTracker

Just curious if it is possible to buy Origines or Sub by Steam wallet ? If not will it be in future ?

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi lhedesl,

Kindly contact the Support team here and they will investigate your report. Thanks!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 207

As I play wakfu from steam myself, it does work for me. For some countries it doesn't work (probably due to the currency), but I got no issues. 
You can only access the ingame shop with your steam wallet, so if you want to get a sub or anything out of the browser-version shop, you have to buy ogrines first through the ingame menu.
So a few items aren't purchasable through steam wallet because they are only buyable with money through the browser, which makes it impossible to buy without any other payment method.

0 0
Score : 48

hmm this is what i  see when i opened my shop https://clip2net.com/s/47ECQxy  does that mean that i can't buy them ? 

0 0
Score : 207

Hmm no. Usually you have issues while paying, not before it.
I'm not sure how limited paying through steam wallet is. I wish a moderator could answer that and maybe which countries are able to and which aren't.

0 0
Score : 6244

There is a process which you can follow to unlink your stream account and ankama account,
Using which you can then use both the game and site, with and without requiring steam.
That way, If your country allows you can buy items Directly from the site shop.

https://support.ankama.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017470594-convert-my-Facebook-Steam-account-into-an-Ankama-account-
Depending on payment method you use.

I have it setup like that, so I can access game from both via steam and via the normal ankama launcher without steam as well. The shop as well.

1 0

well i already have my steam linked with acc here and when i turn on the game by Ankama launcher I can use shop and even see all prizes. But via steam i can't see any just blank.

0 0

Hi lhedesl,

Kindly contact the Support team here and they will investigate your report. Thanks!

[Flatops]

Thx for advice already did that 3 days ago no one responded .

0 0

well already got my response 

Unfortunately, Steam Wallet is not available, so we invite you to consider purchasing items and/or ogrines via the WAKFU website shop.

The support can't explain the details of why this is not possible. If you wish to know more about it and discuss this as a suggestion, we ask that you check the forum. Thus, other players can join the discussion, moderators may help you and the developers can have first-hand feedback.

well that sums up everythink even support can't say why and i should look at forum. And the circle can begin again. biggrin

But anyway thx everyone for trying to help me .

0 0
Respond to this thread