FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I'm having problems buying booster (first time buyer) on website

By Alexluu - MEMBER - May 20, 2020, 23:30:48
AnkaTracker
  • this is a copy/paste of the ticket I sent to ankama support, they're just taking a bit (been a day now) to reply and I thought someone here would be able to respond quicker so I can buy a booster and play
  • Moderated due to sensitive information
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Alexluu,

Can you share with us your ticket number? To be clear, only the Support team can check and resolve your transaction issue.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 7

Hi Alexluu,

Can you share with us your ticket number? To be clear, only the Support team can check and resolve your transaction issue.

[Flatops]

Score : 1831

0 0
Score : 2127

Hi [Flatops] how are you mate.
Non related question sprry i didnt wanted to make a whole thread, how much time (days/month) the guild leader must be disconected in order to the system give the leader rank to the next active player?, i cant find some info on that.
--if someone knows please ty ^^

howcanthisbetrue|2020-05-21 19:12:10
It looks like you need 45 days.
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussion/193678-automatic-transfer-guild-leadership

(hoping that a moderator splits this thread for it has unrelated topics)

is more my leader have 55days, other 2chars 45days im guessing another alts, the rest of the guild members have 200+ days :s
0 0
Score : 1

It looks like you need 45 days.
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussion/193678-automatic-transfer-guild-leadership

(hoping that a moderator splits this thread for it has unrelated topics)

0 0

Fixxr|2020-05-21 23:13:38
Hi [Flatops] how are you mate.
Non related question sprry i didnt wanted to make a whole thread, how much time (days/month) the guild leader must be disconected in order to the system give the leader rank to the next active player?, i cant find some info on that.
--if someone knows please ty ^^

Hi Fixxr,

If the leader of the guild is inactive for 3 months, the leadership will be passed on to the next high ranked active player. The guild leader will still remain a member of the guild.

You could have created a new thread since your question is very different from the OP's topic. smile

[Flatops]
Respond to this thread