FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Website and servers are not available in some countries.

By Growlurg - MEMBER - April 24, 2020, 16:03:05
AnkaTracker
Reactions 129
Score : 505

If you can make or have a steam account you can access the game though that I found. It works for some reason. I know this isn't a solution for all but it could help others. They seriously need to fix this. I guess ankama doesn't like money. This is only for Wakfu and Krosmaga though, as Dofus is not on Steam. 

0 0
Score : 407

This Steam way doesn't work for me and many others.

0 0
Score : 3304

10 days btw

4 0
Score : 99

I have and through steam does not work

0 0
Score : 5954

they ansver my support ticket and told that it fixed now

and it work again (not blocked anymore)

so it fixed for me

0 0
Score : 3304

same, fixed for me

0 0
Score : 33

unbanned UA region also

0 0
Score : 5296

Now I also have no complaints. Entrance to the site and the launcher are working again. There are no more errors 1009. 

1 0
Score : 610

Well, it seems they've lifted the country bans altogether. Thank you, Ankama, and I can only hope it doesn't happen again.

1 0
Score : 57

They fix my account today, thanks ankama! Stay safe with all that covid thing

0 0
Score : 2877

What about the 10 days that were lost for some players? Will there be any compensation?

6 0
Score : 1012

a proper apology wouldnt hurt either

6 0
Score : 1012

so thats it, no public apology no nothing? u guys never seize to disappoint

4 -1
Score : 2877

They probably hope that all players will simply forget about it.

0 0

FILIN-DM|2020-05-04 18:04:08
What about the 10 days that were lost for some players? Will there be any compensation?

Hi FILIN-DM,

You would need to check it with the Support team. If you have an existing ticket, you can continue the discussion there.

[Flatops]
Score : 15

So when is the fix coming to China? It's been about 3 weeks now and I haven't been able to access the game yet and the only way I can post here is through a VPN like the others have mentioned.

2 0

Hi welovetheavatar,

Kindly contact our Support team here so they can investigate your issue.

[Flatops]

Score : 84

Players in Turkey are getting black screen error in Krosmaga. Probably the main server is running but the Krosmaga server is not responding. I write here because there is no one on the Krosmaga forum. Same for months, no solution is produced. Sorry for the English mistakes.

0 0

Hi Simon-Magus,

Thanks for the report, we've also taken note of your thread, we'll share them with the team. We highly suggest that you also contact the Support team here.

[Flatops]