FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Website and servers are not available in some countries.

By Growlurg - MEMBER - April 24, 2020, 16:03:05
AnkaTracker
Reactions 129
Score : 99

Their prevention is useless. The Ankama server is still not connected. I can't even go under myself.
When will it be fixed? It will be a week soon. The booster is running out(((

I do not even go to the launcher, nor that on Remington, it feels like the developers spat on us. For that fix issue. And not a single word about the time frame for fixing the connection.

3 0
Score : 610

They don't even acknowledge the issue anywhere else than here in this forum thread - not on their twitter (where people without VPN can ACTUALLY read it), not on their site, not anywhere. I can understand finding the source of the problem and resolution may take time, but a little show of respect by letting people know they're working on it wouldn't be too much to ask.. or would it?

6 0

Hello everyone,

To help in the investigation, kindly contact our Support team here. Thank you.

[Flatops]

Score : 3304

so I should send something like:
hello, I want to help you in the investigation of connection issues 
?

2 -2

I applied 4 days ago, but I didn't get a response. In the request, I sent a copy of the Log that is done with the Launcher. Does not work for many, friends also can not go, tried dofus, Krosmaga. There is no access to the account except on the site via the built-in VPN browser. Figs on a booster that will end in 15 days. I like this game, but I can't play it after work and on weekends because I can't connect.
ticket #2581671

1 0
Score : 127

At this point, I'm getting sick of checking every day to see if I can just play the game I pay money for.
Can you like, send us all an E-Mail when this is all fixed or something? Lol

1 0
Score : 29

(dont give them ideas) ankama forces us to use vpn and then bans us. such a waste of my dofus sub

2 0
Score : -29

Fine, I'm done with Wakfu. -1 subscriber

0 -1

WakKotaNuyFy|2020-04-29 13:58:05
I applied 4 days ago, but I didn't get a response. In the request, I sent a copy of the Log that is done with the Launcher. Does not work for many, friends also can not go, tried dofus, Krosmaga. There is no access to the account except on the site via the built-in VPN browser. Figs on a booster that will end in 15 days. I like this game, but I can't play it after work and on weekends because I can't connect.
ticket #2581671

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sending a ticket and providing the necessary information that would help our Support team investigate your account's issue. We apologize if it's taking some time to respond in your ticket, our team is doing it's best to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

[Flatops]
Score : 223

CrakedBrain|2020-04-29 02:49:38
Because they don't know how long it take?
Don't be so demanding of forum moderators.
You are on quarantine now, don't you?

We don`t talk about "tell us the exact time". We talk about "tell us approximate time".
Yep, I`m on quarantine, alone. So? That`s why I want to play, to kill time.  
And they don`t write anything on Twitter, where all blocked people without VPN can read.

0 0

Hi alisonairs,

We cannot provide an approximate time as it depends on the investigation of the issue. To help in the investigation, it is important to contact our Support team and provide them with as much information as you can.

[Flatops]

Posted a ticket numbered #2586365

1 0
Score : 1

Linux terminal.

error: [1061 HAAPI] Logout from Haapi error on ankama.legal.terms 
{
  statusCode: 403,
Access denied | haapi.ankama.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Ray ID: 58b87d4f4dcf635f

info: [UPDATE_QUEUE] autoUpdate hasCheckedChanged, checkPauseState
2020-04-29T10:55:14.211Z - debug: [REPOSITORY] fetchJson: Parsing data for /cytrus.json
2020-04-29T10:55:14.268Z - error: [1061 HAAPI] Logout from Haapi error on ankama.cms.items.carousel.get
2020-04-29T10:55:14.276Z - error: [1081 NEWS] cannot refresh carousel WAKFU
2020-04-29T10:55:27.243Z - error: [1061 HAAPI] Logout from Haapi error on ankama.api.createApiKey
error: [1102 AUTH] login error 

statusCode: 403,

0 0

Hello everyone,

In our ongoing effort to ensure a pleasant gaming experience for all our players and to fight bots, we deployed new anti-bot measures at the end of last week. Although we are happy with the results of the anti-bot actions so far, we understand that players who are not involved in illegal activities were also caught in the net we cast.

Please try to connect to WAKFU and our websites without the use of VPNs/proxies (which we strongly advise against anyway in our ToU), and you shouldn’t have any problems. If you still are experiencing problems, please contact the Support team.

We understand the desire to be cautious while online and to protect one’s IP address, which leads to people being in the habit of using VPNs for example (or even to deal with lag/latency). However, we take the opportunity to remind everyone that the use of VPNs is not allowed when connecting to our game servers (courtesy of all the naughty players who use VPNs to pursue illegal activities and/or cheating). As mandated by European law, Ankama protects your personal data, which includes your IP address.

VPNs have many IPs at their disposal. If you happen to use an IP that is linked to illegal activity in any way, your account risks being associated with that IP, which usually results in sanctions. If you have connection issues and wish to resort to the use of VPNs and proxies, we strongly advise you to contact the Support team for assistance on the matter instead.

Score : 3304

You must return everything back, as it was, because everything you did just closed access to the game for a week for a lot of people. Ban bots manually.

Still can't connect #2579727

5 0
Score : 5295

these measures are too extreme and have approved a huge number of people who have now activated the booster. still have a problem
Ticket: #2584391
Cloudflare Ray ID: 58b157120b7875d4 

4 0
Score : 5954

they reply on support ticket, okey
im still blocket

I use static IP adres for years, this is literally my IP, you can not say this is "bot"
this "bot protection" look like ban whole country and regions

2 0
Score : 9525

[Ankama]WAKFU|2020-04-30 11:54:14
Hello everyone,

In our ongoing effort to ensure a pleasant gaming experience for all our players and to fight bots, we deployed new anti-bot measures at the end of last week. Although we are happy with the results of the anti-bot actions so far, we understand that players who are not involved in illegal activities were also caught in the net we cast.

Please try to connect to WAKFU and our websites without the use of VPNs/proxies (which we strongly advise against anyway in our ToU), and you shouldn’t have any problems. If you still are experiencing problems, please contact the Support team.

We understand the desire to be cautious while online and to protect one’s IP address, which leads to people being in the habit of using VPNs for example (or even to deal with lag/latency). However, we take the opportunity to remind everyone that the use of VPNs is not allowed when connecting to our game servers (courtesy of all the naughty players who use VPNs to pursue illegal activities and/or cheating). As mandated by European law, Ankama protects your personal data, which includes your IP address.

VPNs have many IPs at their disposal. If you happen to use an IP that is linked to illegal activity in any way, your account risks being associated with that IP, which usually results in sanctions. If you have connection issues and wish to resort to the use of VPNs and proxies, we strongly advise you to contact the Support team for assistance on the matter instead.

"Please try to connect to WAKFU and our websites without the use of VPN's/proxies"
Do you not know that this is EXACTLY the issue? Countries have censorship that locks the entire landmass they are attached to, players from china, or russia LITERALLY CANNOT ACCESS ANKAMA OR WAKFU
That's the problem here! Its not a "try to not use a vpn", they can't even be here talking without one!

You just ripped the remington server apart, do you not see that?
15 -1
Score : 5295

in our country the government blocks Telegram because Telegram does not want to break the law when it comes to personal correspondence of ordinary people. in China, the internet is heavily censored, that's true. Our countries do not particularly boast of democracy. and what Ankama is doing right now is very damaging to the company's reputation. the whole country got a ban on IP. many people have a booster activated. many people who were blocked paid money to Ankama so that Ankama later blocked them.

2 0
Score : 199

Well, it's nice to know the anti-bot measures are working, too bad half of the playerbase can't even connect since last week, lol.

Sometimes it seems like no one even reads what people write, both here and in support tickets (since pre-compiled messages often ask you to repeat exactly everything you've already explained in detail).
Everyone has been repeating that many people can't connect because of a regional ban affecting entire random countries, and the answer is "try to connect normally instead of using a VPN". They can't, that's exactly what we've been saying for a week.

I see the good intention behind this, and the delay is also understandable because problem solving can't always be immediate. But even so, I I really hope there's the intention of reworking these anti-bot measures, since they clearly ruined the game for a whole lot of people who didn't cheat, use any "illegal way" to access or anything of the sort, before this whole story started.

5 0
Score : 5954

>>Well, it's nice to know the anti-bot measures are working, too bad half of the playerbase can't even connect since last week, lol.

maybe antim-bot system sort by how much country pay moneys, and ban country with lowest payment
maybe it even neural-network learning anti-bot system xD

4 0

I can only connect the forums and game site THROUGH VPN, because of the blanket ip ban, and I never had to use VPN before to access anything Ankama related. You trying to tell me not to use VPN to access, well, guess how I'm managing to post here and why I'm using it to begin with - because I cannot do otherwise since what now - five-six days?

And they even say "they are happy with the results". Hah, that's just priceless.

4 0
Score : 1012

honestly, i am speechless. they've been pretending to "investigate the issue" for almost a week, and now they'r llike "yeah we done caused it and r very happy about it". way to go, Team Ankama, way to go.

7 0

It still doesn't connect, so check your Internet connection  I do not have a VPN I try to run through the launcher and steam zero to no avail

0 0
Score : 61

There are literally hundreds of much better (and smarter) ways to mitigate the bot issues other than banning half the game population from playing the game. Thanks Ankama, thanks for nothing. If you didn't know, Russia, China, and other countries are using L2TP networks for commercial internet, which, to my knowledge, are something akin to a country-wide VPN. And this wont stop the botters because there are literally free VPNs that make this issue a 2 step resolving problem, which will only take exponentially more time to track. Do take this with a grain of salt however, since I'm just a random internet nerd. Still, you haven't even fixed anything, those botters will be back in a week using VPNs, but most players are not coming to play and pay for a game that is willing to take everything away from them.

6 0
Score : 68

There are literally hundreds of much better (and smarter) ways to mitigate the bot issues other than banning half the game population from playing the game.
But most of them can cost alot. And even being aplied dont fixes the problem of RMT Driving in the game. Another thing, that can drop the population of the servers.

The best way to take away bots from a servers is making it not profitable.
Pay attention to Kama minting mechanic.
The kammas is comming from nowhere, but problem is in bot's that farming it because of no control of it. There should be a capacity of how many times kamas can be minted linked to account, aday ofcourse. Like a daily quest which can be done 1-3 times a day,  and giving the premision to mint...
The bots farms, then selling RMT.
#Ankama PAY ATTENTION

There also something that comunity can do against the gold selling on a server.
We can make Kama swamp of a server using the mechanic what uses RMT.
Mint kamas and buying every freakin frackid usable item.
There is no point to sell\buy kamas by real money if you can't buy anything using them.

1 0