FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't connect to Remington server

By kuronohell - MEMBER - April 12, 2020, 11:52:24
AnkaTracker
Reactions 225
Score : -61

i understand you but calm down becuz this behavior they can ban you just be carefull with what ur saying oke?

2 -4
Score : 28

I'm still having issues. I tried repairing the files in an attempt to fix whatever may be causing the issue client side but to no avail. Has anyone had any luck getting on?

1 -1
Score : 694

I think it's a server issue.

2 -1
Score : 1847

Wow... I can’t believe this.
Still there’s no official statement icon on this thread while mods are closing other posts?

3 -1
Score : 25

*bump this comment* as of APRIL 12th 2020 we can not log  into remington stuck in "connecting" screen send solution ASAP!  both steam and normal client effected!

3 -1
Score : 4191

April 12th , around 2am server time, still can’t connect to Remington after screen went black when I zaaped (Shustuff).

2 -1
Score : 638

Greetings there,

after about 4 hours of waiting I have just tried to log-in again, successfully. Could be due to a time-out after a while during the connection loop. Well though, I have avoided Kelba this time but had used the Zaap 2 times to Astrub and 2 times to Brakmar, had used the Temple of Scriptures as well.

After the 4th Zaap use, the screen went black again.

My plan was to test the use of Zaaps multiple times and to try to reach Kelba with the Ship. A pity, wasn't able to use and to try the Ship to Kelba since I have gotten a Black Screen before this.

Regards,
N3

1 -1
Score : 4191

If kelba becomes the problem, Wakfu’s econony will experiment it’s own 1929 xD

1 -1
Score : 62

April 12, 23:24 (UTC -3).
I used zaap to kelba, and then the screen turned black but i was able to speak via chat.
Then i log off.
When i try to log in in Remington, i stay in loop over loading, but i can acces other servers or remington in another account.

2 -1
Score : -26

Same thing here. I took a boat to Kelba in Astrub, then black screen and now I can't connect, infinite connecting

2 -1
Score : 1

Same.... 

1 -1
Score : 44

wait wait wait

1 -1
Score : 1206

I was connecting fine just now but once i used the zaap to go to kelba the area wouldn't load. just pitch black with the user interface at the bottom so i had to close the game. tried to log in again but now i'm also stuck with the infinite connecting loop. got a zaap error pop up too btw when i logged in the second time

1 -1
Score : 145

Coincidentally, I did the same thing.

1 -1
Score : 145

Damn it, I knew it. I had same problems

1 -1
Score : -20

what the diddlydoo ı gıve money for booster and cant logın remıngton for 1 day diddlydoo stuffs ı wnat money back

0 -1

still log in failed

1 -1
Score : 3

Same problem here!
Zaaped to Kelba and got hit with a black screen (which seems normal now) but now I'm unable to get back into the Remington server. 
When the screen went black, I was able to use chat, but could not teleport or change characters. 

Had a time limited booster too - what a shame

1 -1
Score : 7357

Server is confused..Server hits itself in confusion.

Hopefully some news or fix to this issue soon, it's been going on for quite a long time now..

1 -1

The problem persists. Unable to connect.

1 -1
Score : 4924

Congratulations. This has just become the first game out of all active games that I have played, to not release even a single update after their server has been down for a whole entire day. You should be proud, I guess.

3 -1
Score : 3

The server seems up, i suppose a bug when travelling with zaap or other transportation methods makes it so that when you disconnect, you maybe leave a session open, and the server can't process this information. I could connect back after a while, but i could not bring other character in my party, and when i disconnected again, i could not rejoin

1 -1

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the reports, our team is checking it.

[Flatops]

Score : 333

Thanks. I imagine the late answer was to let everyone enjoy a break with families during Easter, even devs in this stressing period for everyone.
Please at least next time give us an update, even if it means to tell to wait, but at least we know it. Also please when possible can you keep reading and answering to all the posts in 1.67 bugs report? Our posts there keep increasing, and also mine that has 4 bugs in it, has still no official answer.
Many thanks again for your work

0 -3
Score : 26

24h later, "We're checking"

2 -1