Score : 21

I  tried to go Moon, black screen. When i relog,....guess what....i cant. XD

1 0
Score : 18

I have the same problem here
some random haven world -> black screen -> infinite spinning

1 0
Score : 1

This issue has been going on for at lest 6 hrs now..?

0 0
Score : 113

for me it started at 11 am this morning..i've gone to kelba zaap black screen and couldn't relog infinit spinning loading...

0 0
Score : 282

my problem also started at 11 am, and i am indignant to not have a plantation person on holiday to meet this demand on the wakfu team, there are many paying players who would like to play this holiday, mainly because there were two recent gigantic maintenance and this should be part of the support.

2 0
Score : 3

Hey, I've been able to log back to the previous zaap (before going to kelba). I believe the problem comes from the pvp battles that occur on moon & kelba. Not sure why but they are still active even if they started 4 hours ago..

btw not sure if it helped, but I spammed the biblioteleport when I saw the black screen..

0 0
Score : 22

Hope the issue is resolved soon, was looking forward to Coffee and wakfu combo biggrin

3 0
Score : 17

same i even made my coffee already... nothing wrong with another one later i guess XD

2 0
Score : 58

Same, can't connect to remington after going to Kelba and a black screen. The logs said that: not an SSL/TLS record. Hope that's helpful. I came back after many years, paid 2 days ago for a multi character and cannot play :/

2 0
Score : 19

My plan wakfu Easter long weekend is now ruined. Thanks Ankama!

1 -1
Score : 333

Same here, trying login since more than one hour, after zaaping to kelba

0 0
Score : 693

What a combo!

1 0
Score : 59

Same problem here, I can connect to Elbor server but not in Remmington sad
I was in Moon yesterday when I disconnected.

1 0
Score : 502

Shame on you Ankama. Learn to work and be more professional! Ridicoulus

5 -6
Score : 48

same

1 -1
Score : -9

Guys, I was able to login

0 0
Score : 693

Relax guys. Ankama is just an indie studio that consists of regular human beings. Humans aren’t omnipotent, omnipresent and all knowing, you know. Sometimes, unforeseen events happen that we are not in control of.

5 -4
Score : 282

I bet they will launch more cosmetics than corrections.

2 0

well guys after 8 hours something change, i was able to select character, but stucked in the next screen " astral express to world" and infinite spinning..is this funny for you ankama? xD

3 0

Remington Server Still Not working, any idea why is this?

0 0
Score : -20

why remıngton close? enough always smthng happaned noone say anythıng

0 0
Score : 26

Teleported to Kelba form Ecaflip and the game crashed and I can't connect anymore. Do something ffs

0 0

welcome to the club mate i've been in this situation since this morning ^^

0 0
Score : 16

The same problem sad

1 0
Score : 85

is there any information about when we will be able to connect ? 

1 -1
Score : -1

I was able to login, just dont go to kelba nor moon

1 -1