FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't connect to Remington server

By kuronohell - MEMBER - April 12, 2020, 11:52:24
AnkaTracker
Reactions 225
Score : 502

Ankama you haven t let us play for 3 days!! We pay for nothing?? this situation IS RIDICOULUS

9 -4
Score : 1845

Can't login

0 -1
Score : 2261

I updated java today and after choicing server infinite connection.

0 -1
Score : 433

Same here.
Please let us know when you logged in. o/ 

0 -1

Its looks like only remington dosent work. Other servers works fine.

1 -1
Score : 44

Yeah I can't log on Remington either, tho the other french servers seem to work for me

0 -1
Score : 7

I managed to get in at some point with my second character but enemies, dragoturkeys, my mount etc. wouldn't load and, on top of that, I wasn't able to interact with anything, whether it was a dungeon, other players or the market post. Closed and relaunched the game and it started doing the "infinite connecting" all over again.

0 -1

Hello everyone,

The team has been notified about the issue.
There will be updates about the same on the forums and on official twitter here
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for understanding. ^^
[Iroko]

Score : 141

There is still zero info regarding this on the Wakfu official twitter or the forums. Would be good to at least see some announcement as without going into this thread one would have no knowledge about this.

7 -1
Score : 114

not sure, i think this bug got triggered when you teleport to kelba or logout in moon island/kelba.
hmmmm...... pensive​​​​​​​pensive​​​​​​​

3 -1
Score : 30

Same, no ploblem before going to kelba

3 -1
Score : -10

Having issues connecting to Remington on my main account, nox worked and I was able to log onto Remington with an alt account. Freezes at the connecting screen for my main

0 -1
Score : 41

my clone can log in but the main account not 

2 -1
Score : -24

me too cant login once go to moon zaap 

0 -1
Score : 68

Same here, i have teleported my character to kelba and now i can't connect on remington with my main account. 

0 -1
Score : 693

I can't log on with my panda and sram accounts, but I can log on with this account, for whatever reason.

0 -1
Score : 47

same that begin to be annoying really every day have problem 

0 -1
Score : 47

and it begin when i tp to kelba 

2 -1

Ye its looks like trying to connect to char with was left in kelba or moonisland, crush whole account and its imposibru to even log on that account.

2 -1

"imposibru"

1 -1

It triggers if your character is in Kelba or moves to Kelba.

2 -1
Score : -1

I'm on, somehow 

0 -1
Score : 35

Just tested with some friends, if you go to kelba you get black screen and can no longer login afterwards. fix kelba pls

4 -1

This is the black crow's evil scheme! He's robbing us blind while we're trying to log back in!

0 -1
Score : 113

I still can't log since this morning at 11................

1 -1