FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

CONNECTION PROBLEM IN PHAERIS

By JohnTan - MEMBER - April 04, 2020, 07:49:31

As far as I know, there are 3 areas bugged: Heaven World & Kelba & Moon island.
If ur chars enter the areas I mentioned, u will be stuck in black-screen and can't use any item.
After you log out and try to reconnect the server( Phaeris ), you will then stuck in "connecting" and lasts for hours.
Please fix it ASAP!
TY!

3 0
Reactions 10
Score : 101

yup agree... there was a bug when entering the haven world.... it is a blackout... the you will relog... after  it was endless connecting... pls fix it

1 0
Score : 296

Same here, after try access Haven World, been rotating for more than 2 days still cannot finish loading into game :/

0 0
Score : 211

Can't login for three days already, and booster is going to expire.

0 0
Score : 1271

It's a Phaeris Problem, and it has been going on for years. How much longer does Phaeris players needs to suffer?

0 0
Score : 454

No response from Ankama? I'll take it as the marketing strategy of choice to waste player's both free & Paid Booster?

0 0
Score : 6759

Hi, another Victim here, hit by the same bug, again, for the X number of times that I've lost count... biggrin

Stuck in "Connecting" as my Booster ticks by, maybe use some Xelor magic to Rollback the timer for anyone who's affected? Last I check, a lot of people in Phaeris is affected by this bug, and it seems to be unique to Phaeris.

0 0

Hello all!

Thanks for the report, I have shared it with the team. huh

Update: The Phaeris server was reset earlier today, please let us know if you are still affected by the issue.

Score : 41

how 'bout Remington? I cannot log in from yesterday

0 0
Score : 1580

Edit: the problem was solved a few hours later, at least for me.

Hi, this is happening to me right now but I play on Remington. It only seems to affect few people and I myself can log in with a secondary account, but not my main

1 0
Respond to this thread