FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unable to Account Transfer From Alt Account

By Forunia - MEMBER - February 19, 2020, 18:51:03

I am having issues transferring my Masq from my alt account to my main account (the account posting this thread) on the Remington server. When I went in and checked the conditions, one of the requirements was to have the same last name on both of the accounts. I noticed they were different. I have had this main account for about 6 years now, so when it was created, it was put under my mom's name. I'd like to change it to my name, but there is no option to do so. It seems that the only option is to somehow change the name to match my alt account's name for the transfer to work. If Ankama compared the two accounts, they would find that both accounts have similar usernames and the same password. Not only that, but also payment history. The same card would pop up in both accounts. Also, another similarity, both accounts have the exact same mailing address. 

So why is your system not allowing me to transfer my character to my main account because of a name?

Help would be appreciated.

~Foru

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 1871

ye issue is your name there

solution: contact support explain the situation they will fix the name itl take 1-2 days to get it sorted as the support is not as slow that it used to be

note weekends are empty as no supp works then tho asf im aware

0 0
Respond to this thread