FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

can't use lop whistle

By TheShadow-Wolf - MEMBER - February 13, 2020, 13:20:58

I am currently doing the "percedal's training" quest and when I try to use the lop whistle that I am supposed to use to make percedal join me on the next buttle it says "usage conditions have not been respected, please read the item's description for more information".
the item condition says "be in astrub sewers or be in astrub"
but I am already in astrub! I tried it in different parts of astrub and astrub sewers and it still doesn't work 

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1971

[Update]  Apparently, the problem isn't character level.   I checked, there appears to be an associated quest-line involved - i.e. the "IOP whistle" only works once every four days, and only on specific quests that "Goultard" sends you to do.   (Goultard is located just east of the "Kanojedo" training room)    You have to check with Goultard to see if he has a new quest to send you on, the "IOP whistle" is only usable at those times.     The first quest was to kill an "orange larva" (in the sewers), but you must then wait four days and talk to Goultard again before it can be used again, and then only for the specific quest Goultard assigns.     smile

0 0
Score : 1

I'm having this issue too, except I do have an active quest from Goultard, to kill a baby tofu, and it still won't let me use the whistle. I've done this quest before a while back and I had to use it in battle, during placement, but now I can't use it anywhere. I don't know what changed or what I've missed here. 

0 0
Score : 1

Same, i'm in the sewers, i've got a goultard quest, but i can't use the whistle 

0 0
Respond to this thread