FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Current Maintenance

By Blije-gast - MEMBER - January 15, 2020, 10:50:46

Hello,

Yesterday I've bought the Eliocalypse pack, which contains a booster. However, currently a maintenance is going on. This is precious time wasted regarding my booster, will the time spent on the maintenance be refunded whilst the booster is active or do I just have to deal with it...? Because, I of course understand maintenance is neccessary, but I don't like to waste my ogrines to time I can't invest in the game as a result of it.

Kind regards,
Bladewaltz

1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 420

as far as i know the booster is still active regardless of if you are on the server or not even if there is maintenance going on so if for example 1 day goes by and you haven't played on the server the booster will still count down  regardless if you are there or not unless that has changed at some point. As for refunded if its a small maintenance i don't think not unless the serve goes down for a very long time you just have to wait for the server to come back online and then resume playing not really having any effect on the booster as far as i am aware at least.

1 0
Score : 324

Thank you for the quick reply. Sad to hear how it works though, even when I'm unable to play even when I want to under forced circumstances. In my opinion, and don't take this the wrong way, I feel like we as players should receive some compensation rewards after the maintenance. It's not only what lots of games/MMORPG's do, but also a token of gratitude to the playerbase interested in playing the game.

0 0
Score : 1334

They do not tend to compensate for your average random hotfix. But if, after an update for example, there are a lot of hotfixes Ankama does compensate. I also recall them picking tuesday/wednesday mornings for hotfixes because the player activity is generally the lowest. 

1 0
Score : 324

Ah alright! Thank you for the response. It's sad that I'll have a loss of time since I'm mostly available on those days... but I understand of course.

0 0
Respond to this thread