FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Items permanently vanished (Haven Bag/Inventory)

By VoidSettler#4328 - MEMBER - December 15, 2019, 17:48:53

Hello there - Upon doing massive reorganising between my inventories and banks, I have had items permanenently vanish on me - This included items vanishing the moment I pulled them out from the new Haven Bag, into my inventory, and this also included items acting like they could not be traded/put in the bank, dissapearing fully upon logging back in.

I made sure to relog the clients and check properly between all the places the items have been in, but it would seem the items in question fully dissapeared.

Thankfully the items missing were not very important, but if items end up dissapearing during transitions of storage, I'm afraid to move stuff around 'entirely'.

1 0
Reactions 4
Score : 5907

Had facing same issue here, whereby character linked candies is vanish when put in or get out from chest. 

0 0
Score : 49

Had the same issue with transferring some Exp pots from my inventory to the haven bag chest.  There were already a few in there and when I tried to transfer some more is said: "And error had occurred, try again later", and the items were gone.

1 0
Score : 5907

Just inform that those lost items were sent back by Administrator after check few days(?) later. So you can get it back at shift+R for the Claim_pending_gift interface. 

0 0
Score : 307

(Deleted)

0 0
Respond to this thread