FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

About The Website Shop

By OhkeTek - MEMBER - December 06, 2019, 21:03:28
AnkaTracker

I wanted to make sure before I buy a pack if I'm able to choose the character it goes on. Since steam overlay isn't working for me since the new launcher, I'm going to try the website. Also, do I need to do anything besides link my steam account?

Also, whenever I try completing my account, it just resets the page so I don't know if it ever gets completed or not. I can't sign in with it so I assume it's not.

0 -1
First Ankama intervention

Hello OhkeTek,

Are you trying to put me your account nickname as login? If so, this might be the problem, they  must be different.

If this is not the case, we invite you to contact the support.

The items bought on the shop can be transfered to any characters on the account. Please, be carreful to be logged in the right account.

Thank you!

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 4711

Yeah the account merge page is kinda buggy sometimes, try again later or with  different browser?

Also what do you mean "pack going to a certain character"? Do you mean like  booster or items?
Because booster works for the whole account while items can be taken from the gift box by any character.

0 -1

Hello OhkeTek,

Are you trying to put me your account nickname as login? If so, this might be the problem, they  must be different.

If this is not the case, we invite you to contact the support.

The items bought on the shop can be transfered to any characters on the account. Please, be carreful to be logged in the right account.

Thank you!

Score : 48

Is it still possible to buy Ogrines with the steam wallet? I can't find this option, I'm from Brazil

0 0
Respond to this thread