FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Reporting a BOT

By Elidras - MEMBER - December 05, 2019, 20:04:30
AnkaTracker

Where and how do I report someone using a bot in-game?
Found someone fishing only rare fishes, who didnt answer PM, Local chat, etc., who followed the exact same route (same squares when walking, always), who only moved when a shiny fishing spot appeared (tried making one appear on purpose and he moved, from the other side of the map the moment the spot appeared, not before)
There used to be a boton for it, but now the only option is reporting a bug or problem, but no player report

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Elidras,

Thanks for the vigilance, in your report kindly add a screenshot showing also the /whois of the player concerned and /time. Thanks again!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 988

You can report a player to the support. At least you used to be able to, I haven't checked recently.

0 0

Hi Elidras,

Thanks for the vigilance, in your report kindly add a screenshot showing also the /whois of the player concerned and /time. Thanks again!

[Flatops]

Score : 378

lights went out, screenshot got corrupted X_X

0 0
Score : 72

Behaves like a bot, without a mount, bypasses even empty mines, walks the same even when there is no ore. time 09: 24, name "imbicil" sufokia mine

0 0
Score : 378

neverendMad, when they say you have to put the /whois, it is a command ingame that shows the name of the account of the person (not the login, but the name in forums i belive)
incidentaly, i JUST saw him sitting right next to the astrub market, with a miner's helmet, so wrote it for you
CroLord1998
guess without push i cannot copy the image in the forum, nro upload it after saving it xD

0 0
Respond to this thread