FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

ON BREAK SINCE AUGUST 2018. ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE GONE!? OVER 1K HOURS DELETED....

By SophisticatedMama - MEMBER - October 31, 2019, 22:15:04

Has this happened to anyone else? I checked the other servers... nothing. just poof goodbye. This is my favorite game of all time and i was really looking forward to jumping back in. but no chance of me grinding all the gear again.

I see them all on my profile here...but not in the game?

1 0
Reactions 7

Hello SophisticatedMama,

I would suggest that you submit a ticket regarding this to our support team.

You can use this link to access our support page. huh

Score : 121

I did thank you. probably overkill to post here as well but on the slight chance it may help i went for it.

1 0

What is the average wait time for a response? I am closing in on 4 days..

0 0
Score : 11

I hope you get your characters back cause that sucks...do you play on steam or ankama launcher?

Try to download it on ankama launcher or just from the website then login with your account data because maybe steam is bugging, this happened to me once and i was like where are my chars? if that still won't do it then it's up to ankama but your chars are cleary still there and not deleted.

0 0

thanks bud me too haha! I play on steam.

0 0
Score : 7084

Looks like your steam account and ankama account got unlinked thats all
When you log in through steam, it doesn't detect your ankama account so it creates a new one, guarantee that if you were to create a character and log in with the empty account it will have a different username too

0 0

No idea what happened but it has been resolved and i have all my stuff back! thank you ankama support

1 0
Respond to this thread