By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Yet another Kama-seller BOT on Nox

By Kwai-no-kami - MEMBER - September 10, 2019, 21:35:10
AnkaTracker

Ankama please note - another Kama-seller BOT on the Nox Almanax temple stairs:
BOT name: "MissLucie", see screenshot below:

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Kwai-no-kami,

MissLucie has been taken cared of. Thanks for reporting!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 3627

I think it's against the forum rules to post people's usernames, you have to report him directly to support.

But unfortunately, most bots are throwaway accounts so if they get banned they just make a new account.

I hope they go out of buisness due to conversion stones.

0 0
Score : 1495

I wouldn't post a "person"s name and as one can see from the screenshot - that isn't a live person, just a BOT.   rolleyes

I would think that Ankama could easily automate getting rid of these "BOT"s.    One way would be to  occasionally sic the "Major Cat" captcha challenge on anyone sending broadcast messages in the chat box, and "mute"  mute them if they fail to complete the captcha challenge successfully.   

(aka a side effect of the Major Cat's "backache" curse being you can't send broadcasts either until you successfully pass another captcha.)

0 0

Hi Kwai-no-kami,

MissLucie has been taken cared of. Thanks for reporting!

[Flatops]