By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[BUG] My Group list is gone (invisible in-game) + when i try to re-log i can't connect to the game (infinite connection time)

By -Lekismon- - MEMBER - September 09, 2019, 19:20:46
AnkaTracker

Since the 07.09.2019 (+0EST) i was throw out the game while i was leveling with my sidekicks the Knight of Astrub and my Teryx. Now when i start the game i see the green icon above my character that tells me im in a group but i cant see my group list in the left side of my game

The Player "Zentyx" told me there was a strange player calles "hedhedd" Lv.6 0/0 HP in my group??? i was thorw out of the game before i could screenshot'd that. Anyway, everytime when i get throw out i try to reconnect ion remington international server, but i get an infinite connection to my Characters Selesction or i just get that
"Bestätigen" (german -> English) = Confirm , . . . kinda like "Error 404 ... Confirm Button not found".

Someone pls fix this, i don't know if this just a bug because the game crashed once or that hedheedd is maybe somekind of an hackers account that infect my account to work normal.
1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi -Lekismon-,

Thanks for the report. Our team is investigating the issue. Kindly refer to this thread for future updates.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 534

Same with heroes,mate sad

0 0

Hi -Lekismon-,

Thanks for the report. Our team is investigating the issue. Kindly refer to this thread for future updates.

[Flatops]

Score : 2

The same has occurred with me, but I just reinstall the game and work. I don't know how long this will work, but is working for now.

0 0