By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Connection Issues and Game lag

By deimos-one - MEMBER - July 22, 2019, 10:26:08
AnkaTracker

Hi.

I'm having difficulties logging into the game. I can get into the server and choose my character but I can't get into the game properly. Sometimes I get into the game but it's too laggy and I get disconnected. This problem only started yesterday. I'm playing this game via Steam and my server is Remington.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, we'll share it with the team for checking. For future updates, kindly check this thread instead.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 1439

Try input /ping in the chat and you can see the sudden spike when notice lagging... Then you may fill in a ticket in Ankama support with that log file. 

0 0

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, we'll share it with the team for checking. For future updates, kindly check this thread instead.

[Flatops]

Hello, 

After checking, the problem is solved, if you are still encountering this issue, you can contact the support.

Thank you !