FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

endless loading

By khidzui - MEMBER - July 21, 2019, 10:44:59
AnkaTracker
Reactions 90
Score : 347

Also unable to log in. After signing into client, clock just spins making ticking sound and never reaches server selection portion; even after an extended period of time waiting. 

0 0
Score : 943

same here, got kicked from the fight...

0 0
Score : 103

Looks like i posted to soon. I was able to log in this morning but now im stuck on the infinite load boss again. Having the issue with both steam and Ankama launcher.

0 0
Score : 294

Another booster day gone, well done...

1 0
Score : 512

Dear Ankama I hope You know...some palyers pay for bosster and we lost 2 days x)

0 0
Score : 347

A member of the lost booster day camp as well. 

1 0
Score : 60

I was thinking about buying a Booster ...but if the Game has such problems, i will not spend any money... I love the Game, but this sucks ò-ó

Thats really sad... I can understand your rage <_<rolleyes

2 0
Score : 205

still doesnt work... 1st in weekend now monday after work.. just great way to lose God Boosters xd

0 0
Score : 43

Here too, from Italy and Remington server, endless loading

0 0
Score : 1

It still won't connect for me. I've been trying to log in all day, every time I log in, it just says connecting and doesn't connect me.  Nox server.

0 0
Score : 94

Maybe it's time for some official statement about what's going on? 2 days of problems it's not a joke for a mmo game.

0 0
Score : 89

guys are the servers working ??

0 0
Score : 1911

Consider that if really shortage of technician to look at this, as we know that the Waven is coming soon, but if this current bug in existing game continue without a real fixed then do we need put such hope in a new coming release? It really did hit game experience and dispirit current playerbase. 

0 0

Hello everyone,

We experienced connectivity issues last night that was out of our control, and this affected all of Ankama's games. We advised everyone through Twitter and the forum that our team was working on fixing it.

Connectivity issues are caused by different factors and not entirely on the state of the servers. We thank those that have reported here in the forum and we encourage you to continue doing so. As an alternative, you can also contact the Support team in helping us to identify the problem.

Thank you for all of your feedback and we apologise for the inconvenience.

[Flatops]

Score : -2

It's Happened Again! Now on Phaeris.

0 0
Score : 73

I think I caught it too

0 0
Score : 34

Yeah stuck on connecting too! why is this happening almost every week now ? (Remington)

0 0
Score : 1

Stuck at connecting page. In the middle of my LOOT POTION!!!!!

0 0
Score : 56

its happening again on all servers... i cant log on server list
it problem on server loggins

0 0
Score : 2

Was able to play for a few hours- had some slight issues with movement before it froze and I had to exit out. Came back and it is just spinning endlessly. I'll go watch Dofus in the meantime, so hopefully when I play tomorrow night, it'll have sorted itself out. 

0 0
Respond to this thread