By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

2560x1440 Resolution Issue

By Ferhad - MEMBER - May 17, 2019, 19:06:23

Hello everybody,

i have a issue with my Resolution when i Set it to 2560x1440.
Ive read already that there are enough People around with the same Problem.
On some Posts i saw a Solution where i go to the Wakfu.exe Properties and select the DPI Scale thing i tried that also and it didnt helped or fixed my issue.
So now i am trying to find help here on the Forums because i dont get a answer anywhere else, i even tried to PM a Administrator but no reply.
Like when i play it in a Windowed Mode and i drag myself the Screen the Screen is nice and Sharp.
When i go like Full Screen Windowed the Texts are blurry and there some strange Lines in the Menus or when you talk to NPCs.
Or i pick 1920x1440 the Screen is here Sharp and clear too but i have big 2 Black Bars on each side and that is annoying.

Windowed but Stretched to Full Screen

Windowed Stretched to until its Sharp and Clear

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 657

I feel you.

I have the same issue on my 4K screen and sent a ticket to Ankama Support about it.
They said Wakfu is not compatible with 4K screen yet but they might solve it later.
So this issue is recognized and its state is intended as of now. Sigh

sidenote:
Wakfu seems like to stretch the original "sharp" graphics to fit the window/fullscreen when the vertical resolution is above 1080px. That's probably why regardless it's 2560x1440 or 4K we have the same blurry images.

My screen happens to have a super-resolution processing to sharpen everything on the screen which helps a bit in this case. It over-sharpens other games and gives false colors, so we definately need Ankama to fix this issue.

0 0
Score : 49

i hope they'll do  something honestly.
i Like to play on Fullscreen or Windowed Fullscreen.

0 0
Respond to this thread