FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Shushued Pack Missing

By Yokogiru - MEMBER - May 14, 2019, 08:08:05
AnkaTracker

Hello

I purchased the pack last May 12 @ 11:16am, but until now I haven't receive it yet. I already tried reaching out to Steam by their forum but haven't heard from them yet. I also sent a ticket to Ankama support days ago. I have no clue what to do next.

I just want to receive the pack that I paid for, and also have the booster active. I would also like to mention that my account has an ongoing booster subs from the Beach Pack which I bought last April.

PS. I have the transaction ID and I am willing to give information that may help me, if only somebody who has the authority to help reaches out to me.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Yokogiru,

May I know your Ankama Support's ticket's number?

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 4846

Packs in Steam Wakfu shows up as DLC and a serial number which you might have to use in the codes page to redeem : https://www.wakfu.com/en/codes
If the code is no where on sight then sure, Something is wrong. 

0 0
Score : 72

Hey there. Thanks for the response. But I think you'll have to verify if your information is accurate.

I bought Beach Pack last April and didn't get any serial number, despite that I got the costume, the potion, and booster included in the pack. And yeah, the pack is a Wakfu DLC in Steam.

With this in mind, I was expecting the Shushued Pack to be in the same case as before. That is, after validation of the integrity of game files, downloading stuff, and successfully updating Wakfu that I'd find the pack in game.

* I hope I am making sense. I am not a native speaker.

0 0

Hi Yokogiru,

May I know your Ankama Support's ticket's number?

[Flatops]

Hello [Flatops]

Here is the ticket's number: #2354348

I should mention that last Tuesday (2019-05-14 23:33) [Daidalon] responded to it, and after an hour or so I gave the requested information.

Thanks for the follow-up !

0 0

~ Case Solved ~

Thanks [Daildalon] for the resolution and also [Flatops] for the follow-up!

1 0
Respond to this thread