FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

SERVER LOGIN PROBLEM (PHAERIS)

By cute-Azuza - MEMBER - May 02, 2019, 19:32:27
AnkaTracker

After long time playing Krosmaga i was back from time to time to see what is new on wakfu but all day i have a problem with long or no login it is this now a normal in game ? 
I just login in game and when i choose server clock endlessly spins sometime i have luck after 7 min to login and sometime i dont have after half an hour.
Problem is not on internet, cable ,10/10 ,ping 37, win 7 ultimate
did someone have same problem and how he solved it?

4 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

Our team is currently working on the connectivity issue. We ask for your patience while it is being investigated.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 4455

Experience same here last night attempt to login a few time too but stuck at "Astral Express..." endlessly... 

0 0
Score : 357

Yes. Several of my guildmates including myself and some other people who live in the NA region are experiencing the same problem as well. Logging time takes longer than usual, and it takes an eternity to add a sidekick or hero to your party. Been this way for a few days now since the last hotfix.

0 0
Score : 263

same problem along with some log in bugs like no chat no character costume gear or anything pets and mounts also randomly unequip

0 0
Score : 4455

Encounter these too whereby pets and mounts was missing in build pages too, so nervous and try relog then everything is back actually. 

0 0
Score : 226

Same here, especially when the first time u log-in to the game or add a hero from ur account.
The server needs to maintain imo.laugh

0 0
Score : 124

Same situation here, it's taking quite some time to log in

0 0

Hello!

Are you guys still experiencing this issue?

If so kindly make a ticket to our support team herehappy

Score : 2

Today still the same .too slow.

0 0

Hi guys,

Our team is currently working on the connectivity issue. We ask for your patience while it is being investigated.

[Flatops]

Hello everyone,

We have checked and restarted Phaeris server. Kindly let us know if you still encounter any connectivity issues.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread