FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Server Transfer

By Pancakes1 - MEMBER - March 18, 2019, 21:01:30
AnkaTracker

Can you no longer transfer characters to a different server? I have a Masq on the Phaeris server that i want to put into REmmington

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Pancakes1,

What we have is a Character Transfer to a New Account. We currently do not offer a Character Server Transfer service. We'll take note of your feedback, thanks!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 4

Hi Pancakes1,

What we have is a Character Transfer to a New Account. We currently do not offer a Character Server Transfer service. We'll take note of your feedback, thanks!

[Flatops]

Score : 22

This was the same thing said almost 3 years ago on the forums and we were told there was to be a merge. I want all my characters and belongings from nox that i had since beta and i cant get into Remi server, i am still waiting for this because Nox is basically a dead server now. Old thread and "taking note" bellow.
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussion/208263-character-transfers-between-servers

1 0
Score : 17

I've got to bump this thread out of sheer principle. I've been wanting Character Transfer between servers or the merge for years as well. It has in the past, even stopped me from wanting to play the game for months or years hiatus at a time, simply from the rage of not being able to transfer to Remington. The feeling of discontinuation is the threat here. You want to play with the global population, but sometimes only find out 100 levels later that you're on the deserted server. I am the point in case.

But, the years of uncertainty or "wait" are exasperating. Hope is lost.
I'm not angry anymore, I'm just saying and putting a word out there.
This topic leaves a bitter taste.

0 0

Hi EliNyahh,

You might want to check this threadwink

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread