FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Account confirmation and SHUSHUED PACK

By Blomard - MEMBER - January 26, 2019, 12:49:18
AnkaTracker

Hey,

I'm having two problems;

I play Wakfu via steam, and when I loged in the site it asked me to create a account connected to my steam. so I did. But when I click on the confirmation mail nothing happens. And "You still haven't confirmed your e-mail address " notification still appears. Now I cant login to the game. ( REQUEST #2298316 )

My other problem is about the DLC I bought form Steam. This happend before the login problem. Becouse of the DLC issue I signed up to wakfu website now cant play. I got the Shushued Pack and did not receive the cosmatics, potion and the hero booster pack. ( REQUEST #2298317 )

Can I please get some help? Was looking forward to play Wakfu this weekend.

Thanks !

2 -1
First Ankama intervention

Hi Blomard,

We've taken note of your ticket number and shared it with Support for checking.

For efficiency, I'll close this thread, please refer to this thread for updates.

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 194

it seems you have problem with DLC same like me, but my problem is DLC Beach Pack & i didn't receive anything after i bought the pack.

I think i have solution for your first problem. There is actualy an option to link your steam account to ankama account. Try create new ankama account & after that try link your new ankama account with your steam account (sry for bad eng).

1 0
Score : 99

I still didn't get any help, so can't login to the game... I don't know If I received the dlc yet. Can't believe how hard it is to start playing Wakfu. Did 2 things to play the game; got a DLC, got signed up to ankama but all I have is an broken account that cant be activated and a paid DLC which I didn't receive. Still looking forward to play. If some one in ankama can help, its been 2 days......

0 0
Score : 99

Ankama support solved my account confirmation issue.

But still no reply or solution about my Steam DLC. Are we every gonna get our items ? What is causing them to reply to me this long.

0 0
Score : 432

Many people seem to be having this problem, and unfortunately not so sure there's a good solution.

1 0

Hi Blomard,

We've taken note of your ticket number and shared it with Support for checking.

For efficiency, I'll close this thread, please refer to this thread for updates.