By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 1066

Map marker keeps dissapearing (template report)

By -Echidna- - MEMBER - August 10, 2018, 16:19:10

Hi there, i've been having some issues lately with the map icons, more specifically the personal notes. i use them to mark the map for fishing and mining nodes and it works fine some times ago. However now,  whenever i left the game/ left the area/ get into combat/ entering haven bag, all the markers i have are gone. is there any solution for this problem?

Character name: Echidna Echi
Date and time: 10/08/2018  22:21  GMT+8
Map: Every map
Server: Remington

Bug description: map marker/ personal note keeps dissapearing
Reproducibility process: leaving the game/ leaving the area/ getting into combat/ entering haven bag

Screenshots: provided below for relevance
Game logs: tried doing the method provided via pastebin, but it doesnt allow me as it exceed 512kb and i'll have to buy their service for this which i'd rather not.

Reactions 5
Score : 370

I have the same problem :T

Score : 234

Same problem for me too ,Dunno when exactly it started but  i noticed this during the last double xp event 

Score : 1066

Other user with same issue i found in the bug report forum

-DamienFireheart
-FroztCore
-krutaismagisters

here is the link to that post
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/328-1-60-bug-reports/234876-my-god-damned-map-notes

Score : 3010

I thought that was a 'Feature' since all of the notes i put up on the map gets wiped out in the same manner. Almost every time, Seems like the feature is an annoying bug.
Can confirm this issue with 100% reproducibility.

Score : 880

No response at all? Really? On this thread or the other?

Bang up job you're doing, Ankama.

Respond to this thread